BB - XBOX 360 Holiday Bundle (with Assassin's Creed and Crackdown for FREE) - $299

TheBigBoi

CAGiversary!
[quote name='TheBigBoi']Seached the forum and didn't see this posted (unless I searched for the wrong things...in which case, my apologies). Best Buy has the holiday bundle (which consists of the 60GB console as well as Lego Indy and Kung Fu Panda) for $299, but are now throwing in Assassin's Creed and Crackdown for free. I'm not sure if this is in store, but I was just on the site and found it.

LINK: http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10112771&catid=23383[/quote]

Thanks, this is very nice. It's a shame EBgames dropped the LEGO Indy/Kung Fu Panda values like a rock once the holiday bundles came around.

This is a pretty sweet deal. I needed a red ring replacement xbox so this seemed worth it - especially with the NXE game installs. Sadly BestBuy was all sold out of the holiday bundles ,so i went across the street to Future shop, showed the bestbuy flyer, and got the same bundle. Assassins creed still has >8$ trade in value at EB, so it can be used for the Trade 2 get new game for $10 deal.

Assassin's Creed and Crackdown are actually very similar... as odd as they may sound >_> Both have very simple mission structure (with the leaders and their henchmen) and it turns out that jumping around the roofs of buildings and collecting the orbs/flags is funner than the 'story'! Definitely fun games, though, especially for the price tag.

bread's done
Back