BBV - $99 PSP2000 Daxter Pack

snuter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey, just saw this on the weekend at Blockbuster and the price should be in their system. It is a pretty good deal for a new PSP 2000 (which is the slim model and is hackable). It includes a 1GB, Daxter game and Family guy UMD.

[quote name='Zeitgeist']They are plain black right? No Daxter design or anything on them?[/QUOTE]

They're plain silver, with no design. They look really nice in my opinion, my friend has one, which I hacked. As long as it's below or equal to FW 5.03, no need for a Pandora's Battery. I'm thinking of picking one up too if I can find one.

I think these sold out at most stores last year when people went nuts for them being $149.99, these should be long gone from every single store.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Do these have the new motherboard that prevent the psp from being hacked?[/QUOTE]

As I said in my post above, these are fully hackable. They do not have the TA-088v3 motherboard.

I bought this bundle when it came out, and never regretted my choice, even at $200. Of course, I was able to hack it using a pandora battery, quite easily. I'm a happy gamer ever since! $99 is a ridiculous price for a brand new PSP-2000!

[quote name='RchrdJ']As I said in my post above, these are fully hackable. They do not have the TA-088v3 motherboard.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, going to see if I can score one. If not, hopefully the PSP Go will be hackable in the future. Also, BBV stands for Blockbuster Video right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='platinumsoldier']Also, BBV stands for Blockbuster Video right?[/QUOTE]

yep. blockbuster = BBV. Most store are linked via computer to other stores in their district so they can check stock. Good luck.

^ Very easy, but you just need to buy/borrow a Pandora Battery and have a Memory Stick with the files. I did mine myself but bought the battery, and used the Daxter pack's Memory Stick for the files.

Discussions about modded consoles aren't to be conducted on CAG. There are more than enough resources to be found on the Internet for this. Take it elsewhere, please.

bread's done
Back