BBV Canada Trade 4 + $10

Revelation44

CAG Veteran
Hi,

Was in a Blockbuster today and they had signs saying "trade 4 for ANY game, plus receive an extra $10 credit", but I didn't see it at any other BBV stores. It also said that you could trade older games like xbox, etc. Is it any games or is there a trade in value min?

Also, does BBV pricematch to places like Best Buy?

Thanks!

BBV won't price match 98% of the time.

Usually there's a trade in value minimum, from when I worked there (keeping in mind this was a little while ago) it had to be 6 or 8 dollars value or else it didn't count.

My information though is a little dated... although Blockbuster does not frequently change their policies or systems (their computer system is still DOS based...)

Usually if they sell it for $20 or more it works for me. Although I'm not sure about it now with their crazy prices.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']with the BB near me, they both said that TIV for each game had to be $15 min. now. Hopefully thats YMMV though, or just wrong.[/quote]

A $15 trade minimum would be ridiculous, I hope they were wrong about that.

I used pretty cheap games for the Trade 4 deal in February but when I tried in June it was either a $12 or a $15 trade minimum per game.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']with the BB near me, they both said that TIV for each game had to be $15 min. now. Hopefully thats YMMV though, or just wrong.[/quote]

Ditto. I brought in RE: Umbrella Chronicles and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Neither were worth enough to trade 4 for a new game. With a $15 minimum, this deal is bunk.

[quote name='neksus']I checked at my local BBV and they said resale had to be $15 so $8 TIV. YMMV?[/quote]

Judging by past trade in promos at BBV there is generally much confusion amongst employees of whether games need to be $15 resale or $15 TIV to qualify. Not to mention is it $14.99 resale or $15+ (i.e. $19.99) that qualify.

bread's done
Back