BBV clearance ymmv

zoro69

CAGiversary!
BBV has put out a table of mostly ancient games

Not much notable, some psp games at $5, original patapon and verrrry old sports. Some other ones at $10.

360 your in the movies with camera $20, crap it gets a 4/10, wish I hadn't bought that

Wonder if it will all go at a % ff at some point, multiple copies of 360 pop at $20, too human, ridge racer

DS shaun white for $10, some better ones at $20, not a lot

nothing of note for ps3

I was somewhat dismayed when my local BBV said they no longer sold pre-played PS2 games...since I was searching for cheap PS2 Singstar discs at the time. I wonder what's available now...hrmm :)

With the B2G1F deal we has this summer, it's kinda hard to find good deals in comparison.
Recently, I saw, used:
Dead or Alive 4 (360) - $9.99
Dead Space (360) - $14.99
Afro Samurai - either 14.99 or 19.99 depending on the console, can't remember... (BestBuy does have it used for 14.99, PS3 version)
They also got GH versions of Uncharted, which are still 24.99 new, cheaper than most places.

Picked up DoA4. Passed on the rest.

@ addone: my local BBV locations have always had a terrible PS2 selection, I've never seen a single SingStar game there!

You might wan to let us know the location, and others can let us know if this 'ancient games' are appearing at any other BBV bargin bins.

bread's done
Back