BBV Entertainment Pack

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!
I was just at Blockbuster where I picked up the 2010/2011 entertainment pack, and figured some folks might be interested. Lots of shitty coupons as usual, but there's still some decent stuff such as:

1x 1 month game pass
2x 1 month favourites movie pass
1x $10 gift card

I was able to use the gift card towards the purchase of the pack making it $14 and change (it's priced at $21.99) while walking out with a game and a dvd from both of the above passes. I suppose the using the gift card thing towards the purchase could be YMMV, but they just seemed stoked that I was opting to buy this thing so they didn't care (perhaps employees get brownie points for selling these things?).

Yeah, I mean considering the Game Pass is typically $30 (though recently it's been at $20), this is pretty great. I got one last month, because when I asked an employee about signing up for a game pass, he suggested this pack instead.

Not bad, you get a ton of free weird BBV-brand popcorn, but there's like a rent-one get one frees movies, free $9.99 pre-viewed movie and in addition to the free game pass, there's a $10 off game pass coupon for April.

bread's done
Back