Super Paper Mario Wii - $39.99
Smash Brother Brawl Wii - $39.99
Wariowares - $29.99
Wario Shake it - $29.99 ($24.99 used)
Patapon PSP - $4.99
Hotshot Golf PSP - $4.99
Dr. Death Jr PSP - $4.99
Resistance 2 CE - $29.99

They have others Xbox360, PS3, Wii, & PSP title on sale. YMMV.

I'll be able to properly find stuff to buy if my damn BBV actually updates their prices properly! :anger

Got a copy of Dead Rising for Wii. Just in time to be part of a certain someone's birthday present. She's been wanting it ever since we got the Wii! Thanks for posting.

Thanks OP! I managed to grab:

Resistance 2 LE $29.99
Gears of War 2 LE $29.99
Gears of War USED $4.99
Smash Brawll USED $19.99
Trauma Center Second Opinion USED $4.99
Shaun White 360 USED $7.99

Flipping the last 4 at Rogers, Obviously, and now I can get rid of my Gears 2 Standard for the T2 deal! :p

Also spotted:

Excite Truck USED $4.99
DOA4 NEW $9.99
Kane & Lynch 360 NEW $14.99
Shellshock 2 360 NEW $14.99
Oblivion GOTY 360 NEW $24.99

Some other stuff I can't remember because it didn't seem important...

Went to the Guildford BBV and saw (drumroll) NOTHING!

I'm going to try checking out the BBV by my home before work tomorrow, but I don't hold out much hope.

All new:

DS Dragon Quest IV $5
DS Puzzle Quest Galactrix $5
DS Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $10
DS FFT A2 $20
DS FF IV $20
PS3 Shaun White $10
Wii Spyborgs $20

At the BB in Hamilton on Mud St. I grabbed:
FF IV for DS for $20
LocoRoco for $5
Parappa(PSP) for $5
And Fire Emblem for $10

Didn't see and DQ stuff aside from Monsters, which was $5, but I have no idea if thats any good. Almost bought Daxter for $10 as well but decided to pass.

EndWar Limited Edition with wireless headset (360) or bluetooth headset (PS3) $39.99. Is that a good deal? I bought one on impulse.

I think the EndWar bundle for 360 was $29.99 during EB's Game Days over the summer. I don't think you'll do much better on the PS3 side of things, though! The headset alone is worth $50 I believe.

Wasn't the bundle $40 during the Game Days? I'm pretty sure that's how much I got it for back then (traded the game in to BBV at the time for $24 in credit though, so dirt cheap headset).

Well yesterday, I went to my local BLOCKBUSTER...to my surprise,the store was closed.The clerk let me in and explained to me, the store was closing,and that they were arranging the stuff and marking prices on everything.There is going to be a big clearance sale starting on BlackFriday at 10am.I was kind of sorry for the employee that told me so,it was a sad conversation.This must be though on them,the store is on Puerto Rico,so tomorrow I will replay to say if I find something of value.GAMES,MOVIES,BLU-RAY AND DVD PLAYERS all on sale...even the stands and counter tops, will be on sale...

I guess Fire Emblem DS is pretty easy to find, but for anyone looking in Toronto, there are plenty of copies at the Blockbuster on College near Ossington. There's also Picross DS for 5 bucks.

[quote name='hcamacho']Well yesterday, I went to my local BLOCKBUSTER...to my surprise,the store was closed.The clerk let me in and explained to me, the store was closing,and that they were arranging the stuff and marking prices on everything.There is going to be a big clearance sale starting on BlackFriday at 10am.I was kind of sorry for the employee that told me so,it was a sad conversation.This must be though on them,the store is on Puerto Rico,so tomorrow I will replay to say if I find something of value.GAMES,MOVIES,BLU-RAY AND DVD PLAYERS all on sale...even the stands and counter tops, will be on sale...[/QUOTE]

This... Is... CANADA!!!

So, wrong forum. Thanks anyway, though!

I have a feeling more and more BBV's will be going under in the next few years. With so many options for renting movies now- many of which don't even involve getting up from your couch- it's easy to see why they've been losing so much money.

Same goes with music stores like HMV, Music World, etc. If you look, many of these stores are now trying to sell extra products (figurines, tshirts, collectibles, etc) b/c media sales are getting a little less each year.

[quote name='JGonspy']There's also Picross DS for 5 bucks.[/QUOTE]
You have no idea how much time you can waste with that 5 bucks. Nintendo can't release Picross 3D soon enough.

bread's done
Back