BBV/GameRush>Minimum $10 TIV for all console Games!

i honestly think this is only gamerush blockbusters. Ive been quoted 2 different values for the same thing at 2 blockbusters in my town.

I think the example was a while ago. 24$ for GH WT for 360, and than 6$ at the store that usually doesnt take games.

Chain-wide

Promo not advertised at my store, but it was in their binder.

FYI>Viva Pinata Party was trading in at $10-all the games I had qualified and was confirmed by the manager.

I think it was suspected on RFD, as some people were getting $10 quotes for games that had no business having $10 value. But not ones that sold for less than $9.99.

do you have to mention anything to the CSR about the deal or will it automatically make the game $10?
(assuming that it sells for $9.99 or more used)

Damn amazed they'd do this agian. A lot harder though, i know some of the ones I gave them last time are 7.99. Not much inventory here anymore so hard to tell without carting the games in.

How come I can't seem to locate any GameRush stores in this area? When doing a store search, I see a couple that have 'Trade & Save' checked, and I called and asked about the GameRush thing and nobody seems to have a clue about it. lol.

[quote name='janlazer']How come I can't seem to locate any GameRush stores in this area? When doing a store search, I see a couple that have 'Trade & Save' checked, and I called and asked about the GameRush thing and nobody seems to have a clue about it. lol.[/QUOTE]

its chainwide. gamerush is just blockbuster talk for having a bigger game section.
having this section in your store doesnt change what your games TIV scans in as at the till.

The only thing to be aware of is that not all BBV stores take trade-ins... that's the big question (especially an issue in Quebec where not all stores feel like doing trade-ins!)

most stores dont advertise as being gamerush locations. Whatever store has the biggest used selection usually will be one who gives you a 10$ min. Dont be afraid to call, just say you heard the deal was on and check some games that people have listed as going for 10$

Lost ps3 should give you 10

Wow...this is amazing. I've been wanting to convert a bunch of my collection from games to Blu Rays...And they have the 2 for 30 Blu Ray sale this month :D

i tried a couple at a non-gamerush store
(i'm on the side that it doesn't matter if it's gamerush or not, the bbv pos database is the same) and neither of my games worked.
360 - Conan = $1
360 - Saints Row =$1

Alright, just got back from my local BB in Calgary:

Here's what I traded in:

$10 - Frontlines Fuel of War
$10 - Afro Samurai
$10 - End War
$10 - Alone in The Dark
$10 - Fracture
$10 - Turok
$10 - Tomb Raider Underworld

Stuff that I did not trade in (for obvious reasons)

$1 - Def Jam Icon
$1 - Godfather
$1 - Eternal Sonata
$1 - Sega Superstars Tennis
$1 - Rainbow Six Vegas
$1 - Tomb Raider Anniversary
$24 - Dragon Age Origins (I'll keep it at that TIV)

Alot of the games didn't have manuals either. ;)

which BBV in calgary?
only 2 are gamerush IIRC

$1 for eternal sonata?? they sell it for less than 9.99 there?

[quote name='JnJosh']Traded in 11 games, 10 of them qualified, tried GUN but may as well keep it![/QUOTE]

what games? they were all $10?
any sports? any details to help?

ya sorry I just lost the reciept.

Endwar - ps3
blacksite a51 - 360
Lost -ps3
dragonball z burst limit - ps3
alone in the dark - 360
army of two - 360
unreal tourney 3 - 360
operation thunder??? some helicopter game - wii

Gonna go do some more trading tomorrow. I love this promo, cleans up my collection, also gives me some extra credit for next b2g1!

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition works.

And it was the one from the Capcom Triple Pack as well! (Not For Resale). Makes me wish I didn't ditch the majority of my collection for dirt cheap on kijiji last week. :(

ok i thought i was losing it, but i guess both times I either lost reciepts or something is up. i cant find yesterdays and now cant find todays. Had about 220$ in credit, now down to 170~ (what i saw fable 2's!)

from the top of my head!
Avatar - wii (i dont know what one, not james cameron)
juiced HIN - 360
Saints row - 360
nhl 09 - 360
hellboy - ps3/360

jesus im going to ask if i can get a reciept next time, its annoying having to remember lots.

I didn't trade in any game not mentioned already but ones that are $1 TIV
Perfect Dark Zero
Kengo (On TIVs.ca for $10 as of yesterday, it is now down to $1)
Fatal Inertia
The Simpsons Game
Tenchu Z
NFL Tour
TMNT
99 Nights
Moto GP 07
All-Pro Football 2k8
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 07
Two Worlds

Didn't weed out my collection as much as I would have hoped but got rid of around 10 games

[quote name='JnJosh']

from the top of my head!
Avatar - wii (i dont know what one, not james cameron)
juiced HIN - 360
Saints row - 360
nhl 09 - 360
hellboy - ps3/360
[/QUOTE]

shit yesterday they offered me $1 for Saints Row - 360.
and today it's $10? say what now?

[quote name='j940651']shit yesterday they offered me $1 for Saints Row - 360.
and today it's $10? say what now?[/QUOTE]

Maybe values vary from GameRush to regular stores? As someone posted Kengo was $10 yesterday but I got quoted $1 today.

I got offered 1$ at another store for saints row and another gave me 10$. weird.

anyways, did another run! dont think anything out of the ordinary given to them.

My successes about an hour ago.

All on 360; all $10:

Assassin's Creed
Madden 09
Mercs 2
Devil May Cry 4
Battlefield: Bad Company
Bionic Commando

GVRD
BBV gave the following TIVs
PS3 Prince of Persia = $10
PS3 Condemned 2: Bloodshot = $10
PS3 Brutal Legend $30 (but the Hasting BBV has met it's store limit so they are not accepting any more. I had to go to the North Van BBV)

[quote name='Pavel6969']Took these in today, all PS3, got $10 each.

Condemned 2 Bloodshot
Fear 2
AC/DC Rock Band[/QUOTE]

They took AC/DC? Damn, I got denied. Not even $1, just straight up denied.

[quote name='Pavel6969']Took these in today, all PS3, got $10 each.

Condemned 2 Bloodshot
Fear 2
AC/DC Rock Band[/QUOTE]Which location was this? I straight up got denied for my 360 copy.

bread's done
Back