BBV has mw2, u2, H3odst, used for 39.99 with a coupon

cowgod55

CAG Veteran
Blockbuster video has deal going on that expires december 24, 2009. It is nationwide sale. However, the used games is ymmv. Depends if the blockbuster has those used games. The coupons were at the store.

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 used for 39.99(with coupon)
  • Uncharted 2 used for 39.99(with coupon)
  • Halo 3 ODST used for 39.99(with coupon)
  • Mario Sonic Olympic Winter games used for 29.99(with coupon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda old, and no coupon scan or link or anything of the sort. Also, it ends tomorrow so not a great heads-up.

Thanks for the effort though!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Kinda old, and no coupon scan or link or anything of the sort. Also, it ends tomorrow so not a great heads-up.

Thanks for the effort though![/QUOTE]

No need to sound like a horses ass to be perfectly honest. Not everyone has a time machine where they can travel back to make posts early enough to please you, some notice is better than no notice.

And I found the coupon after looking for about 9 seconds on google and its from a newspaper ad in the sunday paper.

Try to be more gratefull, we have enough people on the net already that troll around looking for reasons to talk down to others and dont need you adding to it.

[quote name='gargus']No need to sound like a horses ass to be perfectly honest. Not everyone has a time machine where they can travel back to make posts early enough to please you, some notice is better than no notice.

And I found the coupon after looking for about 9 seconds on google and its from a newspaper ad in the sunday paper.

Try to be more gratefull, we have enough people on the net already that troll around looking for reasons to talk down to others and dont need you adding to it.[/QUOTE]

I was not being sarcastic when I said nice effort. I know the guy is new, and I too got the coupon out of the paper. What I said was contructive, not mean. I wish I had people to help me when I was a noob posting topics, not just critics.

[quote name='gargus']No need to sound like a horses ass to be perfectly honest. Not everyone has a time machine where they can travel back to make posts early enough to please you, some notice is better than no notice.

Try to be more gratefull, we have enough people on the net already that troll around looking for reasons to talk down to others and dont need you adding to it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you've been here a month and this is how you like to start off?

[quote name='pastorscott19']ODST is 31.xx at Costco right now new.[/QUOTE]

Is that YMMV though? I assume it is, as 99.99999% of Sam's Club/Walmart/Costco good deals are YMMV.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Is that YMMV though? I assume it is, as 99.99999% of Sam's Club/Walmart/Costco good deals are YMMV.[/QUOTE]
Maybe. It's listed at 34.xx on costco.com. Can only go on the store here in Richland, WA.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Sucks... I must have missed this in the paper. I can;t seem to find a scan anywhere. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

The coupons are at the store. I'm just giving out some information that was not posted. I don't get the sunday newspaper. I seen it when I went to BBV earlier today. I picked up cod mw2 for 40 used with the box and manual. I was satisfied with my purchase till I found out that target and bb are having sale for 40 for new just 6 hours later.

bread's done
Back