BBV June promo

tigerhawk33

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up, I asked two managers at Blockbuster Video, and both of them told me that next month's promotion will be buy 2 games and get 1 free. Hope this helps ppl. Sorry, forgot to post this after my EB games trade-in's posting.

[quote name='Griptor']New, used or both?[/quote]

Damn, sorry man, forgot to ask about that. I just thought it was on used games because me and the managers were only talking about used. Sorry, I'll try to find out as soon as I can. Sorry ppl.

Better and worse in a way.

Lets say game used is 10$

25% off would be 7.50.
3 10$ games would end up being 22.50.

Buy 2 get one.
2 10$ games 20$

So if you want 3 games and theyre all the same price it's a good deal.

Now lets say the games are 40$ each.
90$ for 3 games 30$ each 25% off
80$ for 3 games when buy 2 get one

But if you want a 40$ a 10$ and a 10$

45$ with 25% off
50$ with B2G1

But given that blockbusters selection will be ass after the 25% off sale and that the likelyhood of you finding 3 games you want at the same price.
This deal is kinda ass.

But if you BBV has a amazing selection then yeah you'll have good times if you have the cash.

Its slightly better IF (a big if around here) you can find 3 games you want the same price.

If you buy 1 $20 game at 25% off you pay $15

if you buy 3 $20 games at buy2G1 they are $13.33 each

But it has to be 3 the same price to be better.

Been a long time since they had that, used to alternate with the B1 get 1 50% off.

[quote name='tigerhawk33']Damn, sorry man, forgot to ask about that. I just thought it was on used games because me and the managers were only talking about used. Sorry, I'll try to find out as soon as I can. Sorry ppl.[/quote]

Hehe, not a problem, bro. You're very likely right, it's probably on used games.

Thanks for the heads up!

thats pretty good, best bet is to get games all in the same price range, maybe now i will pick up dead rising.

i just got house of the dead 2&3 (wii) there. it was marked at 30 bucks, i figured why not i loved it on DC, rang up at 20 bucks, then 25% off so 15 bucks.... man what a deal.

25% off could be nice if i could get quake wars (360), is it only on used games?

[quote name='nonrandomhero']i just got house of the dead 2&3 (wii) there. it was marked at 30 bucks, i figured why not i loved it on DC, rang up at 20 bucks, then 25% off so 15 bucks.... man what a deal.

25% off could be nice if i could get quake wars (360), is it only on used games?[/quote]

Don't waste your money on Quake Wars, it's a terrible game period. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it, the classes are nice but horrible unbalanced, and there's nothing special at all to distance this from anything else that's far, far, far better. The classes also suffer from "we need one of every class to function properly" to have a good campaign. The missions were also extremely confusing and don't even get me started on how incredibly frustrating it is when you pick one class only to be completely dominated by another on a constant basis.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']i just got house of the dead 2&3 (wii) there. it was marked at 30 bucks, i figured why not i loved it on DC, rang up at 20 bucks, then 25% off so 15 bucks.... man what a deal.

25% off could be nice if i could get quake wars (360), is it only on used games?[/quote]

House of the Dead is $20 new at EB, and was on sale for $20 at Best Buy a few weeks back. Just FYI.

[quote name='SumDumRetard']Don't waste your money on Quake Wars, it's a terrible game period. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it, the classes are nice but horrible unbalanced, and there's nothing special at all to distance this from anything else that's far, far, far better. The classes also suffer from "we need one of every class to function properly" to have a good campaign. The missions were also extremely confusing and don't even get me started on how incredibly frustrating it is when you pick one class only to be completely dominated by another on a constant basis.[/quote]

like i would listen to the advice of some dumb retard..... no but really thanks for your input, i think i will hold off for now. i got lost planet colonies today instead.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']House of the Dead is $20 new at EB, and was on sale for $20 at Best Buy a few weeks back. Just FYI.[/quote]

so your saying i still saved 5 bucks..... WIN

plus i had 12 bucks credit so it was really only a few bucks anyways and its a shooter my wife will actually play with me lol.

bread's done
Back