BBV - PS3 Blu-ray Remote $10

afterburn999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was at Blockbuster and saw that it is now stickered at 10 bucks. If you use the $5 bucks off any accessory coupon found in the other thread you can get it for 5 bucks.

As Always lets try to keep this off RFD.

[quote name='afterburn999']I was at Blockbuster and saw that it is now stickered at 10 bucks. If you use the $5 bucks off any accessory coupon found in the other thread you can get it for 5 bucks.

As Always lets try to keep this off RFD.[/quote]

Great deal if you can get it. Can anyone else confirm at their local BBV?

I do solemnly swear not to post this deal on RFD :D

I'll be checking this tonight (I work there). I'll also bring a coupon with me. This is the official remote, right? Not that crappy third party one?

[quote name='afterburn999']yep its the offcial one. If no one can find it let me know if you want one, cause my BBV had about 8 of them all stickered at 10 bucks.[/quote]

May I know which Toronto location is this?

You need the coupon to get it for 5 bucks.

Also note that the location i saw this at was [FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial]KINGSTON & MORNINGSIDE in Scarborough.
[/FONT]

Wow, that's really cheap even without the coupon :shock:

I'll try to pick one up for my friend that just got a PS3. Thanks for the post!

[quote name='Firestorm']Sorry meant did it scan in at $10 so we could get it at $5 >.>; I'll try it tomorrow.[/quote]

Honestly i didnt buy one, i was just passing thru the ps3 section and noticed it stickered at 10 bucks. I'll either go back today or tomarrow to confirm.

[quote name='afterburn999']You need the coupon to get it for 5 bucks.

Also note that the location i saw this at was [FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial]KINGSTON & MORNINGSIDE in Scarborough.
[/FONT][/quote]
OT: With the location you just listed and knowledge that your Gamertag used to be Mike Nath or something like that, it feels like you might've been the same guy I went to elementary school with, haha...

I checked a couple south side Blockbuster stores in Edmonton, both had it for $24.99 as well. Oh well, guess I don't really need it, but it would've been a great deal for $5 :)

I checked 3 stores in Calgary (all on 17th ave) and they are all priced at 24.99. Good deal for those that can get them. I assume that they are probably miss stickered.

Hi guys,

1st time poster here, thought I'd share what I found out. I checked out 2 locations in the GVRD area and the OEM remotes were regularly priced @ $24.99. However the cheap aftermarket Antec ones were 50% off from $19.99 down to $10.

I'm not sure if the OP saw the wrong remote on sale or the BBV he went to stickered the wrong one, but both locations I went to had the Antec one for $10. I was disappointed but got it anyway since I used the $5 coupon. I figured for $5 can't go wrong even if it's the lower end one.

I took a pic so ppl wouldnt think im crazy lol. Theres only 4 left now at my BBV. I guess they just stickered the wrong remote but i did see someone buy one today with the coupon, so atleast a couple ppl got something out of this thread.

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0324091439a.jpg

my.php

that $10 sticker was the same one plastered all over the after market ones I saw at one BBV. The other location had a 50% off sticker. I think someone at your BBV put them on the wrong remote.

[quote name='DMPugh']Won't matter anyway. Blockbuster doesn't pricematch, even with other Blockbusters.[/quote]

But BB/FS might, not that you should try. Clearance etc.

[quote name='killmak']You should print out the coupons and pick up the last ones available and sell them for cheap to cags such as myself :).[/quote]

Second'd. I can even email you my coupon for you to use.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I'm waiting for the first douche that requests a receipt scan on a mispriced item. Any takers?[/quote]

can anybody scan the receipt???>>:cool:

btw, you can use the controller when playing blue-ray right?
just like DVD?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']btw, you can use the controller when playing blue-ray right?
just like DVD?[/quote]

Yep, it works that way too

[quote name='Bencherstyle']
btw, you can use the controller when playing blue-ray right?
just like DVD?[/quote]
In addition to that, you can also use a keyboard.

[quote name='killmak']You should print out the coupons and pick up the last ones available and sell them for cheap to cags such as myself :).[/quote]

I totally would do that for you guys but since the coupons are all the same and only this BBV has them at this price. I'm pretty sure they would only let me buy one.

I think the coupons says like one per account or something.

[quote name='afterburn999']I totally would do that for you guys but since the coupons are all the same and only this BBV has them at this price. I'm pretty sure they would only let me buy one.

I think the coupons says like one per account or something.[/quote]

I think the coupons are one use only, and have a unique serial number on each. They aren't linked to an account or anything. So if I sent you mine (for example) you should be able to use it. I'm pretty sure they're "one per customer", they probably wouldn't let you cash in a whole stack of them at once.

[quote name='kleptodathief']has anyone been to that bbv at kingston/morningside, they have a cute 1 armed chick :D[/quote]

If I didn't find you incredibly bizarre before, now I do. But at least you wrote a comprehendible sentence. Grammar FTW!

[quote name='halcyon1234']I think the coupons are one use only, and have a unique serial number on each. They aren't linked to an account or anything. So if I sent you mine (for example) you should be able to use it. I'm pretty sure they're "one per customer", they probably wouldn't let you cash in a whole stack of them at once.[/quote]
The coupons have the same code on them, they are not unique. If you attempt to use the coupon more than once on the same account it says "Customer has already used the coupon on XX/XX/2009", so you would either have to use someone else's account or go to a different store.

[quote name='greywolf501']The coupons have the same code on them, they are not unique. If you attempt to use the coupon more than once on the same account it says "Customer has already used the coupon on XX/XX/2009", so you would either have to use someone else's account or go to a different store.[/quote]

Thanks for the info that saved me sometime, checkin next month if i could use the 1 month free gamer pass coupon again.

bread's done
Back