BBV Used Deals

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
Blockbuster Video has some pretty decent deals on used games.

Here's what I found so far lately:

Raiden III (PS2) : 15$
Front Mission (DS) : 9$
Metal Slug Anthology (Wii) : 10$
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) : 20$
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) : 50$ (hardly a good deal for me but still better than EB)

And I don't know how much is worth .hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce but I've seen it at 15$.

Let us know what you find!

[quote name='spzero']Anyone find any good deals for the PS3?[/quote]
Usually Blockbuster Videos don't have a wide PS3 selection( atleast the ones near me don't), but i swore i saw some $29.99 under deals so next time i visit( which is in 2 days) ill check the PS3 library :)

[quote name='Skardee']K so what I saw that was interesting at BBV

And I'm 99% sure I saw Call of Duty 3 for $9.99 and if TIVs.ca is still correct, that's an easy $20 profit at EBGames. I didn't pick it up, though.

[/quote]

I was at EB the other day and saw both COD2 and COD3 on sale for ~14.99 used? I tried asking if any of them qualified for the 2/30 and i got turned down =(

so yeah, i dont think they have such high TIVs anymore.

[quote name='thelaughingman']i dont think they have such high TIVs anymore.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember the good old days of getting $27 for the crappy Star Wars GBA game flight of the falcon (looked SO good in screens, shit in motion though) paid $18 for it. Picked up Beyond Good and Evil and Splinter cell 2 with the credit:D

On topic: I did see Oblivion greatest hits (PS3) for $25 last week when I was up in the city.

[quote name='Turtleman']Usually Blockbuster Videos don't have a wide PS3 selection( atleast the ones near me don't), but i swore i saw some $29.99 under deals so next time i visit( which is in 2 days) ill check the PS3 library :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate that as well. My nearest Blockbuster has like 20 used PS3 games in total, and like 100 used 360 games. I'm just more comfortable buying used PS3 games simply because of the blu-ray...

[quote name='thelaughingman']I was at EB the other day and saw both COD2 and COD3 on sale for ~14.99 used? I tried asking if any of them qualified for the 2/30 and i got turned down =(

so yeah, i dont think they have such high TIVs anymore.[/quote]

Uh, wouldn't 14.99+14.99 come out to around $30?

wow cod3 for the wii ay lol...im on the prowl...hay my nieces have the wii ok! :D

its weird cod: waw WII is also 30 tiv according to tivs.ca ... did they come out with COD4 for the wii?

[quote name='Opopanax']Uh, wouldn't 14.99+14.99 come out to around $30?[/quote]

oh sorry i meant the 2/20 promo.

[quote name='kleptodathief']wow cod3 for the wii ay lol...im on the prowl...hay my nieces have the wii ok! :D

its weird cod: waw WII is also 30 tiv according to tivs.ca ... did they come out with COD4 for the wii?[/quote]

umm no. for some weird reason they went from COD3 to COD5 on wii [minus zombie mode of course] :(

two notable deals on pv games that i saw today:

orange box (360): $9.99
bioshock (ps3): $24.99

this was at the fairview location in burlington, on...i dunno if the bioshock was a mistake, but that's a good deal.

Killzone 2 - 49.99
Bourne Conspiracy - 39.99 (PS3), 29.99 (360)
Grid - 34.99 (360)
Fable 2 - 49.99
Afro Samurai - 59.99 (360)

[quote name='cm matty']two notable deals on pv games that i saw today:

orange box (360): $9.99
bioshock (ps3): $24.99

this was at the fairview location in burlington, on...i dunno if the bioshock was a mistake, but that's a good deal.[/quote]

Bioshock PS3 recently dropped to $30 new, so yeah!

[quote name='Skardee']Bioshock PS3 recently dropped to $30 new, so yeah![/quote]

i just came back to this thread to post the same thing. haha

i realized that just now.

so much for that deal...but orange box for $10...deal!

:)

[quote name='rmatheso']
Resistance: Fall of Man $19.99
[/quote]

At the BBV in Ottawa East (Montreal Rd & St.Laurent Blvd) Resistance 1 I noticed today is $9.99! And that's before the Wii 25% coupon.

Gah I was at BBV and they didn't have Orange Box for 360. I keep putting it off even though its 20. I know I'm cheap...

EDIT: But I did get Crackdown, it was also 9.99.

[quote name='marsteam']At the BBV in Ottawa East (Montreal Rd & St.Laurent Blvd) Resistance 1 I noticed today is $9.99! And that's before the Wii 25% coupon.[/quote]

I'll have to check that out! Thanks.

[quote name='marsteam']At the BBV in Ottawa East (Montreal Rd & St.Laurent Blvd) Resistance 1 I noticed today is $9.99! And that's before the Wii 25% coupon.[/quote]

You beat me to it:). It's true, resistance is $9.99 used. At first, I was going to buy it for 19.99 (since BBV has the best price) so I called BBV to confirm if they had stock. They didn't have any available but they said it was $9.99:).

If anyone is looking for a used copy in scarborough, you might have a tough time finding one. I called three locations and they didn't have any used copies. The Kennedy & Eglinton location had only one left, so I swooped in and bought it.

It has been a great week; I bought both resistance 1 and 2 for roughly $40:D.

^haha nice...lucky u beat me to that location lol...the manager there knows me good haha

im waiting for a bloke to trade in his SF4 ps3 to bbv so i can get it for cheap

I can confirm that Resistance PS3 used is 9.99. They were labeled 19.99 and a asked them to double check the price, came up at 9.99 so obviously, not all stores are labeling them properly.

bread's done
Back