BBV-Zelda Twilight Princess Wii $19.99 Used [Canada]

OMG, is this a joke? i dont think ive ever seen/heard of a sale for this game ever. Maybe they finally decided that launch games deserve some price drop?

Will personally go 2 BBVs to check

haha just called and confirmd the used price is 19.99 but ofcourse OOS in scarboro..GL getting this used game! but the NEW price is NOT 24.99 but 59.99 the guy tells me

[quote name='telepathy']OMG, is this a joke? i dont think ive ever seen/heard of a sale for this game ever. Maybe they finally decided that launch games deserve some price drop?

Will personally go 2 BBVs to check[/QUOTE]

Now that BannerBomb and other methods of installing Homebrew have been found, the value that Twilight Princess had will likely drop. Nintendo 1st Party titles tend to maintain value for a long, long time, but I think Twilight Princess was just being held up by the 'Twilight Hack'.

Anyways, this is good news for those who haven't played it. The dungeon design in the title are top notch, and it's one of the better adventures you'll find this generation (even though it really is last generation. ;) )

struck GOLD! :D

xgji12.jpg

can anyone confirm 24 bux NEW price? i called a few BBVs and they all said new rice is 59.99 :(

^ done like dinner lolz , i sort of felt bad cuz it was a MINT condition copy, didn't even think it was played once

actually its 19.22 profit :) - gas money

[quote name='kleptodathief']^ done like dinner lolz , i sort of felt bad cuz it was a MINT condition copy, didn't even think it was played once

actually its 19.22 profit :) - gas money[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you could buy gas with EB credit now

$37 is tax-free though at EBGames, so you should not consider tax on 19.99$ (or do 37$* tax rate in your province).

A reason I see to make this worth it is to transfer BBV credit to EB Games credit (in case you are looking to buy something significant at EB and have some left-over credit at BBV)

EDIT: Game not available in Montreal area (employees have access to stock from stores within area, and said stock of prepaid for Zelda Twilight was 0)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kleptodathief']^ done like dinner lolz , i sort of felt bad cuz it was a MINT condition copy, didn't even think it was played once

actually its 19.22 profit :) - gas money[/QUOTE]

Man, from what I've seen from your posts, you are the absolute antithesis of the kind of person these boards are meant for. Finding good trade fodder every now and then is one thing, but you seem to do this for a living.

It's unavoidable that people like you are going to find out about these deals and hoard, ruining it for those who actually want to, y'know, play these games - but please, spare us your inane posts detailing your exploitation of these deals. Nobody is stoked for you and nobody gives a shit.

I rented this game so I could import Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. I had some fun playing it (feels dated already), so I may hit it up if local BBV's have them.

[quote name='CHW']Anyone know if this is a permanent price drop? Or just a temporary thing?[/QUOTE]
It's the permanent price for it, just like Excite Truck, Metroid Prime 3, WarioWare Smooth Moves and tons of other old Wii first party games.

at 37 tiv, and almost 3 year old game? wow its popular i guess...20bux is bout the right price for it..not sure how much ebg is selling this used tho

bread's done
Back