BBY Stores to have Xbox 360's on April 2nd

WAJedi

Banned
I know this is a ways off, also not sure if this would be a deal or not, but I figured I would let people know anyway. All Best Buy stores will have Xbox 360 Premium units on April 2nd. This is to coincide with the various gaming tournaments that Best Buy will be sponsoring that month. I've heard that the minimum is 30 units per store, but don't quote me on that. This is why Best Buy stores have seemed to have less premium systems as of late.

Great. More corporate bullshit of holding out units for another "re-launch" I just want a fucking 360 now. I don't wanna deal with your bullshit.

However, that is good to know.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Great. More corporate bullshit of holding out units for another "re-launch" I just want a fucking 360 now. I don't wanna deal with your bullshit.

However, that is good to know.[/quote]

Yeah I really don't like that either.

looks like this might be when a lot of retailers get another batch of 360s. an EB employee told me they were expecting some 4/1 or 4/2

good luck to everyone who is looking for one.

[quote name='Kagath']I am willing to believe this. The Gamestop I work at was expecting some at 4/1.[/quote]

April Fools Day, huh?

[quote name='deideis']April Fools Day, huh?[/QUOTE]

If this did turn out to be an April fools day joke, it will be one of the few I fall for just because I am so tired of looking for a 360...

bread's done
Back