BC wishes

rscaramelo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
What XBox game are you hoping will be included in the next backwards compatible update?

For me it's NFL 2K5. Still the best football game although I haven't been able to use it in months.

RC

I hope they fix Red Dead Revolver because I started playing through it and was enjoying it but when you get to bad bessie or whatever the game freezes up.

I also would like Panzer Dragoon Orta because I've heard good things about it and I never had an XBOX.

I gave up on BC after the botched job on Colin McRae 2004. I could put up with the horrible looking menus, but when I first encountered massive, massive slowdown (that never happened on the original xbox) I gave up.

Fifa Street was dismal, too.

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Chronicles of Riddick
Mercenaries
Silent Hill 2 (hell, 4 is supported but not 2?)

I wouldn't count on seeing these added though.

Gladius. I got stuck very close to the end last time but I've been meaning to play through again. I don't plan on unhooking my old Xbox, but I'd like to play with the 360's wireless controller at the very least. Since it's a long term game I don't want to run into problems moving a save down the road.

I played my first BC title the other night--Halo. It seemed to play fine, but I've heard people complain about every other title. I too would love to play NFL 2K5 again, but I don't see it happening. Too bad. I hold out hope that VC is really making that legends of football title that keeps popping up in rumors.

Panser Dragoon Orta
Prince of Persia Two Thrones

That's it - I'm pretty easy to please :) Maybe Prince of Persia Warrior Within too but I'm not sure I'd re-start it on the 360 just so I wouldn't have to fire up my xbox.

[quote name='JosephD1014']Panser Dragoon Orta
Prince of Persia Two Thrones

That's it - I'm pretty easy to please :) Maybe Prince of Persia Warrior Within too but I'm not sure I'd re-start it on the 360 just so I wouldn't have to fire up my xbox.[/quote]

Ditto for PoP: WW.

Also, Rugby 2005 (highly doubtful).

[quote name='jkam']I also would like Panzer Dragoon Orta because I've heard good things about it and I never had an XBOX.[/quote]

Same.

I don't have a 360 yet, but when I was at a friends house it was kind of depressing when we tried playing Advent Rising on his 360 and it ending up not being backwards compatible. I hope they make it BC by the time I get a 360.

Sega's games, Phantom Dust (or whatever that RPG is named), Deus Ex 2, and some of the others mentioned.

They FINALLY made Buffy backwards compatible in the last update, though of course far too late to actually find a copy to buy :bomb:

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Any 2D fighter, don't care which one, I just need something to play with friends on Live.[/QUOTE]
What about UMK3?

bread's done
Back