Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hah, I get the feeling that's what a lot of people were expecting, myself included.[/quote]

Yeah I was kinda surprised because Miles Kane's work is more like that of the Arctic Monkeys also.

EDIT:

Hmm... to buy today's Woot Shirt or not....

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah I was kinda surprised because Miles Kane's work is more like that of the Arctic Monkeys also.[/QUOTE]

Hmph, never heard Kane's stuff with the...Rascals, right?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hmph, never heard Kane's stuff with the...Rascals, right?[/quote]

Yeah The Rascals, and he was also a member of The Little Flames before they broke up. I haven't listened to the Rascals, but I liked the Little Flames alot.

You know, considering I've stayed in hotels so frequently since last November, I'm surprised I've never been in the room when the cleaning service came through. Because I have so much stuff to do on my laptop, today may be the day.

Just finished my expense report for this past week. Whee.

Does anybody still play Battlefield 2 on the 360?

I PMed some guy about trading away my copy of M:UA and he said I could have PDZ:LE and another game for it.

So he also Far Cry Instincts, Battlefield 2, The Darkness and Crackdown. I kinda want the Darkness, but I know my mom would throw that out the second it arrived. Crackdown doesn't really interest me. So which of those games would you pick?

[quote name='Brak']The Darkness.

Perfect Dark Zero suck dick.[/quote]

I want The Darkness, but I know it would get thrown away immediately so I am not even gonna bother. Plus, I liked the PDZ demo alot.

The Darkness. Tell him to put another game's sleeve in the container over The Darkness one, budge.

Farcry was fun last gen though.

Put your mother on the phone. I want to give her a piece of my mind.

[quote name='Brak']Put your mother on the phone. I want to give her a piece of my mind.[/quote]

She would beat you down. Seriously.

Also, that is a good idea Liquid, I might use that one.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-uVg14tLFZw[/media]

One of the best television shows of all time, right there.

"No, wait a minute. How about a big monster came along and took him to Daddy Heaven?"

:rofl:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']you'll have to call my place. :hot:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']She would beat you down. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
I'll beat up both of your mothers. At the same time. :cool:

Don't get PDZ. It's absolutely terrible.

Crackdown is the best of all the games you mentioned but I could see where it might be a bit boring if you didn't have someone to play co-op with. The next best would be The Darkness. Not great but passable and it features the vocal stylings of Mike Patton.

[quote name='Maklershed']Don't get PDZ. It's absolutely terrible.

Crackdown is the best of all the games you mentioned but I could see where it might be a bit boring if you didn't have someone to play co-op with. The next best would be The Darkness. Not great but passable and it features the vocal stylings of Mike Patton.[/quote]

Well I kinda want PDZ, I don't know why. Maybe I will get Crackdown instead of Battlefield 2.

[quote name='Brak']http://youtube.com/watch?v=-uVg14tLFZw

One of the best television shows of all time, right there.

"No, wait a minute. How about a big monster came along and took him to Daddy Heaven?"

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Brak, you need to see Speed Racer. Whoever was behind the visuals deserves a medal.
There were a few parts that were disgustingly kiddy though, which brought down the movie overall, but it was still great. It would have been super-average/subpar if it weren't for the visuals though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:rofl:

Brak, you need to see Speed Racer. Whoever was behind the visuals deserves a medal.
There were a few parts that were disgustingly kiddy though, which brought down the movie overall, but it was still great. It would have been super-average/subpar if it weren't for the visuals though.[/quote]

I agree. If they removed every scene that Chim-Chim and the little retarded boy were in. That would make the movie a million times better.

Off to make a movie for a class with a camera that has no batteries, no charger, no tripod, and no tapes! :cool:

This is gonna suck.

[quote name='darthbudge']I agree. If they removed every scene that Chim-Chim and the little retarded boy were in. That would make the movie a million times better.[/QUOTE]Exactly. Especially at the last scene; his interference there infuriated me.

Here's episode 1 of Police Squad!, if anyone wants a good laugh:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9Hn0ppZ1c[/media]

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Oer4_KRcXU[/media]

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vA3Jwcg3Ne8[/media]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Off to make a movie for a class with a camera that has no batteries, no charger, no tripod, and no tapes! :cool:

This is gonna suck.

Exactly. Especially at the last scene; his interference there infuriated me.[/quote]

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='Rocko']Turned down at Target by some brown bitch with a mole the size of Rhode Island on her lip.[/quote]

Don't be stealing VanillaGorilla's stories!

[quote name='Rocko']Turned down at Target by some brown bitch with a mole the size of Rhode Island on her lip.[/quote]

Brown as in she's a whitey that is tanned brown or brown as in she's mexican/black/puerto rican/moxio?

Is Guitar Hero 3 bundle for $59.99 on Amazon a postable deal? Same question for Blue Dragon for $19.99 and Bioshock for $37.99.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Get Rock Band so we can settle it.[/quote]

Buy a PS3 and Rock Band. If you don't, it is just because you are scared. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']My Drumming Skills > Your Drumming Skills :cool:[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Get Rock Band so we can settle it.[/quote]

I used to always think, "I wish I could play Rock Band with the OTTers," then Rock Band for the Wii was announced, and I was like, "Yay!" And then it was discovered that the Wii version would have no online play. Then I was like, ":bomb:."

I'll just get GH4 and be happy, damnit.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I used to always think, "I wish I could play Rock Band with the OTTers," then Rock Band for the Wii was announced, and I was like, "Yay!" And then it was discovered that the Wii version would have no online play. Then I was like, ":bomb:."

I'll just get GH4 and be happy, damnit.[/quote]

That is because it is for a :baby: console anyway. They don't want children getting raped here!

EDIT: The only CAG I have played RB with is Dallow. However, I have been meaning to play TMK.

An important analogy for you folks who are about to take the SATs to remember:

Carlos Mencia is to humor as desiccant packets are to moisture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back