be nice first post blockbuster buy 2get 1 ymmv

GAMGAM007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
first id like to say wow great site used fatwallet forever and just found a game site for the same.

they had metroid prime for 16bucks? looked like a good deal.

i picked up for just under 14bucks after tax galdriens(sp) ash, alter echo, and dino crsis 3.

did i do good? let me know.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']first id like to say wow great site used fatwallet forever and just found a game site for the same.

i picked up for just under 14bucks after tax galdriens(sp) ash, alter echo, and dino crsis 3.

did i do good? let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry...I don't speak gibberish.

EDIT: already posted http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49703&highlight=blockbuster+free

[quote name='GAMGAM007']they had metroid prime for 16bucks? looked like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Kmart had a deal for Metroid Prime and a Wavebird wireless controller bundle for $30 that may still be around.

Also, most Blockbuster / Gamerush deals are posted in the sticky at the top of the forum "Gamerush Deals Thread!" It helps others in your area if you post the specific store/location where you found the deal.

Hello and welcome to CAGer! You did ok for your first time :) You haven't been spoiled yet by all our great deal finds. After a while, you might get to the point where anything over 5-10 dollars looks a tad pricey. We have been spoiled over the months with things like the Circuit City $5 deal, the CC $1.99 "deal" and various great prices from Target, EBgames and others. Anyways, you are on the right track. Again, welcome to CAGer.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']first id like to say wow great site used fatwallet forever and just found a game site for the same.

did i do good? let me know.[/QUOTE]

I wish my BB was doing buy 2 get 1...all they are doing right now is buy 1, get 1 50% off and I'm not interested in dropping $60+ to get two newer titles. =P

PS: Isn't it sad a new poster has to write "be nice" in the title of their first post here? Heh. ;)

... dont worry, we won't hold the fact that you were a "fat wallet" member against you, as long as you dont spread the deals here to them...

welcome to CAG

[quote name='wannabepunktony']I wish my BB was doing buy 2 get 1...all they are doing right now is buy 1, get 1 50% off and I'm not interested in dropping $60+ to get two newer titles. =P

PS: Isn't it sad a new poster has to write "be nice" in the title of their first post here? Heh. ;)[/QUOTE]

Actually, what's sad is that that even AFTER explicitly asking for people to be nice and mentioning that it is their first post, they still get people who decided to be jerks about it.

There are ways to say things nicely and get the same point across.

Welcome . . . not critical . . . you gotta get your feet wet before you can swim :)

Metroid Prime preowned at EBGames.com is $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/220176.asp

They claim it will have case and instructions.

Put in CAG15 to get it down to $8.50 (EDGE card # would make it $7.50) and SAVER code for free shipping (those codes only work on preowned games).

[quote name='GAMGAM007']how so wrong forum as it is a deal?

also thats not a nice welcoming :([/QUOTE]

You have to understand, some think their post status on a message board makes them cooler than they actually are. We all have our vices and please don't hold it against them....they can't help it.

Welcome!

[quote name='GAMGAM007']yeah but 16 / 33 = 10ish[/QUOTE]

I am still trying to understand this. Anybody?

Edit: I think he means (16 * 2) / 3 = 10ish. That makes sense.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']i have no gc but looked good[/quote]

Pic?

With Buy on get One 50% off you only have to find 2 games you want compared too 3 with B2G1. So it may be a better deal if your BBK has small selection.

It was not metroid prime 2. BB keeps the newer titles very overpriced compared to MG. Anyways, I bought metroid prime for the $14.99 in hopes of reselling it for a profit. It went for $6.25 on eBay. I guess you can't win them all.

Another way to stretch your BB dollar is to buy gift cards off of eBay. They generally go for 80 cents on the dollar. So, you can buy games for 56 cents on the dollar (after 6% sales tax) during these B2, G1F events.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Another way to stretch your BB dollar is to buy gift cards off of eBay. They generally go for 80 cents on the dollar. So, you can buy games for 56 cents on the dollar (after 6% sales tax) during these B2, G1F events.[/QUOTE]

Of course, you could also end up drastically overpaying for empy cards, stolen cards that have been zeroed out, and other such things.

bread's done
Back