beach spikers gcn

You'll likely have a very hard time finding this game new, unless you're willing to pay the full original price. It sold very poorly and I don't think there are many extra copies floating around, as anyone who owns it likely recognizes that it is one of the best, most accessible 4-player games of the current generation. I will never get rid of my copy. :)

[quote name='JimmieMac']I have a copy. unopened. But it's not leaving the shelf.[/quote]
again, very helpful. please can some more people tell me they have the game im looking for only to say they have no intentions of getting rid of it? i love it!
anyway im still looking. is 22 for a sealed copy a good price?
or should i just get it used from eb for like 11?

go with it used, this games been off shelves for a while, its a great game too once u pick it up (it takes a few games to get it down) my brother bought this for 10$ at cc last winter i think and its damn good

I'm so glad that I bought this at Best Buy back when it was $10. It's the only sports game I own and I absolutely love it. Good luck to ya.

Did you try Wal-mart. About a year ago so many people took advantage of BB selling it for $5-$10 bucks and returned them to Wal-mart for full credit.

I bought and sold it too.

I thought it was an ok game, but I hated how it looked on my shelf. The spine art stuck out like a sore thumb.

bread's done
Back