Beat em ups!

WildVulture

CAGiversary!
Beat em ups are awesome, and I'm looking to expand my collection, so what are some of your favorites?
I grew up on Streets of Rage 2, which still holds up completely. Guardian Heroes hasn't left my saturn in probably 3 years.
Dungeons and Dragons Collection is a classic, and most of those capcom arcade titles like Aliens Vs Predator and Dinosaurs and Cadillacs.
So what about you guys, any other awesome Beat Em Ups you remember?

Beat em ups are awesome, and I'm looking to expand my collection, so what are some of your favorites?
I grew up on Streets of Rage 2, which still holds up completely. Guardian Heroes hasn't left my saturn in probably 3 years.
Dungeons and Dragons Collection is a classic, and most of those capcom arcade titles like Aliens Vs Predator and Dinosaurs and Cadillacs.
So what about you guys, any other awesome Beat Em Ups you remember?

only 3 in my mind that I play constantly. Streets of rage 2. Yuzo is the shit! and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV Turtles in time which is awesome and the Simpsons by Konami arcade which is just as awesome as TMNT but with simpsons characters.

My favorite is a newer one, but it is God Hand. Just one of the funniest and funnest games I have ever played.

i liked the Beat EM up in Tekken 3.. (i think all tekkens after 3 have it).. i liked the betters skill set that your characters had..

Turtles games are great.. so are Battletoads...

bread's done
Back