Beatles RB PS3 $99.99 @ BestBuy.com

metrognome

CAGiversary!
After being disgruntled for several days watching the 360 version get plenty of deals ($80.00 on Amazon right now!) Best Buy finally cut me some slack and put it on sale for the PS3 for $99.99 online (not sure if its in-store as well).

Bah this is close but not low enough! I really have been wanting to pick up Rockband(dont care if its Beatles or RB2)forever now but $60 is my sweet spot $80 my realistic. $100 is just a bit too high!

Just ordered one! It has been impossible to find the set for the PS3 locally and most deals have been for the 360. Thx for the heads up!

[quote name='savafaninidaho']Just ordered one! It has been impossible to find the set for the PS3 locally and most deals have been for the 360. Thx for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Yup, that's why I had to post this once I found it. I have been going crazy trying to find one at a good price since its a holiday gift for my wife. I was hoping I'd be able to find a clearance or marked down one in store, but no such luck. I agree with MSI Magus it's still not as low as i'd hoped, but luckily since its best buy, if somebody else advertises it lower I should be able to get the price match.

Now if only those damn lennon and harrison guitars would go on sale! Resellers are shitting on us PS3 users asking $200+....

[quote name='MSI Magus']Bah this is close but not low enough! I really have been wanting to pick up Rockband(dont care if its Beatles or RB2)forever now but $60 is my sweet spot $80 my realistic. $100 is just a bit too high![/QUOTE]

If you'd settle for RB2 check your local target in the clearance section, not with the other games but near stereo equipment. A couple of my locals have RB2 on clearance for $69.98

bread's done
Back