Beatles Rock Band $14.99 at Blockbuster

tini1485

CAGiversary!
At my local Blockbuster (clearance bin)in Kingwood, Tx they had Xbox 360 Beatles Rock Band for $14.99 (game only). I already bought for Christmas... but thought it was a great deal and wanted to pass along.

Just a heads up to everyone, I believe this is YMMV. I work at a BBV and this has not been on any of my store's recent reprices. Was this a closing store? (Mine is not so perhaps that is the difference)

I picked one up for 19.99. It went down from 34.99. It was the only copy and I wasn't going to wait for someone else to take it.

Yea, this is definitely YMMV, as I was at my local BB last night to see if this particular game dropped in price. It was still at $24.95 or something.

I wonder how they determine the prices for their used games? It sucks that one store it's $9.99 and at another could be $34.99.

Sometimes they have GREAT deals..(Folklore and Uncharted 1 for $9.99) and on the other hand, have ridiculous prices ($50 for Batman:AA) These were the prices I saw last night. Picked up Folklore, which was great. Hoping they drop Beatles so I can finally pick that up, as well.

Last time I checked the Blockbuster by me had it marked at $24.99, I'll go check again to see if it was a pice drop or YMMV (which is probably the case)

[quote name='s0uled0ut']Yea, this is definitely YMMV, as I was at my local BB last night to see if this particular game dropped in price. It was still at $24.95 or something.

I wonder how they determine the prices for their used games? It sucks that one store it's $9.99 and at another could be $34.99.

Sometimes they have GREAT deals..(Folklore and Uncharted 1 for $9.99) and on the other hand, have ridiculous prices ($50 for Batman:AA) These were the prices I saw last night. Picked up Folklore, which was great. Hoping they drop Beatles so I can finally pick that up, as well.[/QUOTE]

No, it isn't "YMMV". All corporate BBV stores have the same pricing and for Beatles RB I believe it is $19.99. The $9.99 may have been a clear-case POG (prepack disc-only game, usually resurfaced) and tge $14.99 may have been at a franchise store. But if it is a corporate store that isn't closing the prices will be consistent. The only reason you may see different prices at different stores is if they don't update the tags. And you are lucky if you have a store that doesn't update very often because that means you can snag the great deals using info from the BBV thread before the regular people get to 'em ;).

That's awesome, anyone see any for PS3? I've been wanting to get this game because I already have all the equipment.

bread's done
Back