Beatles Rock Band (360) $69.99 FYE

For some reason I feel uneasy about dealing with the FYE mail-in rebates. Ive heard various accounts of people never receiving the rebate in the mail through this site and through other people.

I mean if someone else can prove me wrong then please go ahead as I saw a Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle that I would be interested in buying from FYE which comes out to 49.99 after rebates.

randu, I've used FYEs mail in rebates about 3 times without an issue. From personal experience I would tell you to go ahead. However, like you said, I have also heard negative things about them.

[quote name='randu']For some reason I feel uneasy about dealing with the FYE mail-in rebates. Ive heard various accounts of people never receiving the rebate in the mail through this site and through other people.

I mean if someone else can prove me wrong then please go ahead as I saw a Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle that I would be interested in buying from FYE which comes out to 49.99 after rebates.[/QUOTE]

I've used FYEs mail in rebates about 3 times without an issue. From personal experience I would tell you to go ahead. However, like you said, I have also heard negative things about them.

[quote name='TheBull2911']I've used FYEs mail in rebates about 3 times without an issue. From personal experience I would tell you to go ahead. However, like you said, I have also heard negative things about them.[/QUOTE]

Were they rebates of over $15? And did they send you a check for cash or store credit?

[quote name='randu']Were they rebates of over $15? And did they send you a check for cash or store credit?[/QUOTE]

I believe at least one of them was for $30.00 and they send you a Visa card, it has their logo on it but you can use it anywhere.

[quote name='randu']Were they rebates of over $15? And did they send you a check for cash or store credit?[/QUOTE]

My recent rebate was for $30 as well and it came on a visa gift card.

bread's done
Back