Beatles Rock Band - $9.99 new, $8.99 used - Track Packs cheap too at GameStop

It *IS* a year and a half old, with Lego, Green Day, and RB3 all released since then. That being said, if you don't have this yet, and you are any kind of fan of GH/RB games, BUY THIS at this price. I'm not a huge Beatles fan at all, but I really enjoyed playing through this one. The extras add to the experience, too.

What the heck, my $10 off GS coupon that I've had forever doesn't work anymore. When I put it in it says its for 16% off used games and then at checkout it says my items don't apply for the coupon.

Ugh, great price though

Dang, wonderful price! I remember missing the release back in Sept. 2009 and then being unwilling to pay full price for it in December 2009. I cracked and bought it for $50. It was WELL worth the price! Probably my most favorite title for family get-togethers.

[quote name='n1c0']Awesome. Know where I can find the Rickenbacker controller for a good price?
[/QUOTE]

I am looking for the Gretsch controller for 360 if anyone spots one. The Rickenbacker seems to be still available at some places including Amazon but the Gretsch is OOS everywhere I check.. I saw a poster on Amazon say he bought one from Toy's R Us in December for $25 on clearance so I'd check around for a Rickenbacker there.

Looks like they're out of stock on new copies of Beatles Rock Band online on 360. I'll probably stop by my local Game Stop on Friday morning to pick up a new copy. I want the Avatar T-Shirt Code, which would likely be redeemed on any used copies in most cases. That's something to keep in mind before buying it used.

[quote name='xblaze23']bleh was hoping to buy a beatles xbox 360 copy new online[/QUOTE]

[quote name='toomuchpie617']Are these online prices only or a universal drop? Has anyone bought his in stores at the same price?[/QUOTE]
Most stores still have it at $20-$30 but Frys.com has it for $9.96 (all versions). It allows for store availability, so it looks like you can go to a local Fry's and pick it up as well.

I wish the Wii instruments weren't so difficult to find. I'd consider picking up a copy of The Beatles: RB to play online with some friends.

as partially mentioned above..."regular" amazon pricing (ps3/xbox):

$5.29 Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2
$5.19 AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
$8.49 Rock Band: Metal Track Pack

i bought vol. 2 and ac/dc with the sole purpose of exporting to rb3...at no additional cost. wish you could export the beatles to rb3 too.

I haven't played any of the RB/GH games, but I really want to. I don't think I'll like them, but I still want to try. The Beatles RB is probably my best shot at liking one of these games. If I bought this for $10, how much am I looking at to get just a guitar? What about drums and a mic or two?

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I haven't played any of the RB/GH games, but I really want to. I don't think I'll like them, but I still want to try. The Beatles RB is probably my best shot at liking one of these games. If I bought this for $10, how much am I looking at to get just a guitar? What about drums and a mic or two?[/QUOTE]

Your cheapest option for a guitar is probably to find a GH2-style wired Explorer guitar at Toys R Us for $9.99. I think they still have them at that price, and there should still be plenty in stock.

Used mics sell for $9.99 at Gamestop. They don't carry used drums at all, and stopped taking used guitars for trade a while back, so they are hard to find as well. But check craigslist, etc.

Picked up a used copy at GS for $9. I was going to buy a new copy but they didn't have any sealed copies, so the girl showed me the used copy....it was spotless. Since used games have better return policies, I picked that one and it also had 2 codes for Male/Female avatar Beatles t-shirts.

My store shows it in stock. Wonder if they have it for that price. Do they pricematch their own website?

[quote name='scum1']My store shows it in stock. Wonder if they have it for that price. Do they pricematch their own website?[/QUOTE]
My store had beatles and Metal Track pack for $9.99. That probably would've been the price for the rest of them but they didn't have them in stock.

[quote name='scum1']My store shows it in stock. Wonder if they have it for that price. Do they pricematch their own website?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop website usually indicates if a deal is online only.
If not "online only", it is same as B&M

Awful prices on the track packs, which are virtually worthless if the download code has been used. Great price on Beatles Rock Band though. It's pretty short but def worth $10, or much more depending on your level of Beatles fandom.

The price is good in-store. I got the last ungutted copy of B:RB this morning. It had the Avatar t-shirt code inside.

Hopefully, I'll be able to use my Guitar Hero guitar controller on it. If not, I've still got the USB mic that came with Disney: Sing It so I should be good. In fact, the included USB mic was the only good thing about Disney: Sing It.

Any codes or exclusive reasons to buy RB: Beatles new over used? Also, I already bought RB3 and imported my tracks, will Beatles work there too?

[quote name='rjcc']Any codes or exclusive reasons to buy RB: Beatles new over used? Also, I already bought RB3 and imported my tracks, will Beatles work there too?[/QUOTE]

I assume the code they've been talking about is the B:RB t-shirt for your Xbox Live avatar. I still don't use Xbox Live so I can't tell you whether or not it's going to make much of a difference for the experience.

I can say that if you get a factory sealed copy, it should have a small sticker on the front that mentions that the code is inside. No telling if that was only on the first batch of the games or if the code was made available throughout the entire print run of the game.

I asked if they had an ungutted copy and the guy pulled the only one out of the drawer that they had.

[quote name='rjcc']Any codes or exclusive reasons to buy RB: Beatles new over used? Also, I already bought RB3 and imported my tracks, will Beatles work there too?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, you can't export the Beatles Rock Band.

You can't export these tracks to any Rock Band game, but you DO get a free t-shirt for your Xbox avatar with a new copy. So no, no reason to buy new if you're happy with a used on Beatles:RB

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']wow, well there goes the resale value of my copy[/QUOTE]

Resale on this game has been below $2 for at least a month now. Music games are becoming the new sports games as far as resale is concerned.

If you plan to import Track Packs (Beatles IS NOT A TRACK PACK, it's stand alone, so this doesn't apply) into RB2 or RB3, buy these new. The codes are usually already spent on used copies and are single use only. Don't buy used track packs if you plan to import.

You get a code for a Beatles t-shirt for your xbox avatar if that is the system you use. No you can't play Beatles songs on RB3, this is the reason I want a new copy, I want the disc to be in good shape. I went to my local game stop and they had a new copy in stock I forgot that they unseal there new games and put stickers on the cases. No deal.

bread's done
Back