Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition - $40.11 at Sam's Club YMMV

jeugder

CAGiversary!
Just picked up the Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition (including bass guitar, drums, and mic) for $40.11 at Sam's Club in North Canton, Ohio. There was only one left. I have no idea why it was marked down so far, as it is listed on Sam's Club website for $140+, so maybe I just got lucky (or maybe it was returned and is a piece of crap...I'll find out tonight). Just in case, I wanted to pass this on to anyone who might be interested and want to check their local Sam's Club.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a YMMV in-store Sam's Club deal thread buried somewhere around here; but yes, I did see one of these for $60-something the other day in a Sam's Club; I got about 3 of these for $60/ea from Target clearance awhile ago, so not really in need, but great price!

Hm, the website is listing it as being in stock at my store, yet it says the in-store price is $180ish, more than the online price. Anyone tried checking the price for their store and noticed it being wrong?

Wow, great deal! I kinda Sam's Club/Wal-Mart, and already have a bunch of instruments for 360 (my music-game platform of choice), but I hope others are able to snag this awesome deal.

I got it for PS3. Yeah, it was a crazy deal...probably the best I've ever come across. I still have no idea why it was marked down so low. It is in perfect condition as far as I can tell! It was the last one and it was on a bottom rack behind all the Guitar Heros...the post advertising the price was on the side of the rack...I figured it was a mistake, or just referring the software only. Who knows...sorry no one else could find the same deal :(

Like I mentioned earlier, they had one sitting in one of my local club for about the last two weeks at $61.xx, with seemingly no one interested in it. I already picked up a few at Target a few months ago at that price, so I decided to pass.

At $60-something these are a great deal if you intend to keep/need all of the instruments. Otherwise, there's not to much you can do with these (ie not the greatest flip in the world, anymore).

I was scanning Sam's every few days to see if it would drop any lower (hey, I'll buy anything if the price is low enough, no matter how many I already have), but I dropped my at about 8:30am on Monday morning and it was gone.

I imagine if it got reduced any further an employee snagged it. They are not the brightest bulbs around here, but even one of them might realize that $30 or $40 would be a sick price for this bundle.

Congrats on your find!

[quote name='deejay726']just picked up a beattles rock band for 24.11 at sams clum in matteson illinois the game and instruments[/QUOTE]

Damn, wished my Sam's had deals like that all I ever find is Jack and Shit!!!:bomb: I've been looking for Beattle's Rock Band Bundle to go on sale!!! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back