Beatles Rock Band Sale (YMMV)

Dmpazos

CAGiversary!
Today, I saw a price tag for Beatles Rock Band on 360 for 9.99. I didn't think it was true, so I typed the DCPI on the scanners, and it turned up for about 6 bucks. I'm not sure if this price will remain the same and it was sold out at the Target I work at. Anyways, if this was helpful, let me know.

Edit: If you want the DCPI (just cause I'm that paranoid about this), it's 207-22-0366

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you just start at Target? This game has been in the clearance section for months. The MSRP is $39.99, but it's been around $10 in the clearance bins for a couple weeks now.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Did you just start at Target? This game has been in the clearance section for months. The MSRP is $39.99, but it's been around $10 in the clearance bins for a couple weeks now.[/QUOTE]

I never got around checking the video game section cause I work OUTSIDE. When you are tired, you don't really feel like walking too much. I had checked it out before I started working yesterday. Also, I've been with Target since last november.

[quote name='Dmpazos']Today, I saw a price tag for Beatles Rock Band on 360 for 9.99. I didn't think it was true, so I typed the DCPI on the scanners, and it turned up for about 6 bucks. I'm not sure if this price will remain the same and it was sold out at the Target I work at. Anyways, if this was helpful, let me know.

Edit: If you want the DCPI (just cause I'm that paranoid about this), it's 207-22-0366[/QUOTE]

Alright, first off, thank you for trying to contribute. It's appreciated. But...

A) There is a thread for this: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259838

B) This is old news.

C) Your thread title should really include the name of the store and the price.

But by all means, if you see any smoking deals at your Target in the future, please post and let us know. If it's clearance, the thread I linked above would be the best place. Thanks!

bread's done
Back