Beatles Rock Band Special Value Bundle (360) $51 at Amazon

anyone know which instruments come in this bundle? the old rockband 1 or the new rockband 2 ones?

awesome deal though!

thanks Cheapy

[quote name='sickle']anyone know which instruments come in this bundle? the old rockband 1 or the new rockband 2 ones?[/QUOTE]
They're the Rock Band 1 wired instruments. This is still a very nice deal, though. If you've been waiting to pick up a Rock Band bundle for yourself or somebody else, this is a good opportunity to jump on. :D

don't think it's going to get any lower than this in the near future - is this a temporary price cut or do i have time to wait for my next paycheck?

Doh. You're correct. Ok, so it's $60 more then I paid for the value bundle and Lego rock band. :)

Still a decent deal, though, and yeah, I just won the "lottery" there. I'm happy with my bundle, so I say go for it.

[quote name='1stCome']sold out?[/QUOTE]

it shouldn't be, i just tried it with ps3 and didn't say anything about being sold out. it was also on slickdeals.net so could be soon.

I edited the title to reflect that it includes RB 1 instruments. I'm seeing the 360 version at $60 but the PS3 one at $80 though...

To everyone saying it's sold out, click the link, click the Special Value Bundle, then click the platform.

It's in stock for everything but Wii. $80 for PS3 though. $60 for 360.

wow how weird, a few hours ago i checked it out on both systems and it was $59 for 360 then $62 for ps3. : /

I called Amazon when I put the PS3 version in the cart for $61 and then checked out out, it then showed as $79. Then they have the balls to keep selling the 360 version for $59. They need price parity at all time, no preferences.

[quote name='io']I edited the title to reflect that it includes RB 1 instruments. I'm seeing the 360 version at $60 but the PS3 one at $80 though...[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I was about to order... but I already have the RB1 instruments.

bread's done
Back