Beautiful Katamari + 1600 MS Points

[quote name='polo14player']believe me people are cheating, in no way will this contest be fair. it's a shame when someone like emerald king makes things fun and offers prizes for other cags that people would ruin it. well if you really want the prizes that bad, take'em. u ever heard of karma?? i'm pulling my entry out and voting for super yoshi rider or something like that. i did an entry that was way left field too, it was'nt the greatest but it was orginal! and don't fire back at me because i what's up.[/quote]

So you are telling me that because one person got 3 votes that he's cheating. Are you even listening to yourself. 2 other people can't like the same picture? Is that impossible? I will fire back at you because you don't know what's up.

this reminds me of the scene from Pirates of the Caribbean3 where all the pirate lords vote for themselves as king

edit: thanks mang! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trent82']regarding the change to the voting, i'm glad you changed it. i noticed that people had been cheating, but i figured that i would look like a sore loser if i complained about it too much. i don't mean to call people out, but on the blog polls, you could view a map with markers for where all of the votes were coming from and i noticed that Super Marcus Bros. 3 was in the lead with approximately 65 votes, but there were only 3 markers on the entire map for it, even when you zoom all of the way in.[/QUOTE]

actually i don't even think the map worked for either of them, i noticed that. same for rears of wario and some other one that i can't think of right now.

anyway i was super marcus bros. 3, and i had asked some people from another site and some friends at school to vote and help me out :D so i think that's where i got the bulk of my votes i guess.

i'm really sorry cag'ers (emeraldking especially) if that was against the rules, i figured it wasn't - and if it isn't i'm still sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man totally forgot about this. I guess i will take this time to vote for myself (Gears of Hyrule) and say good luck to everyone else! Also thanks for the votes dragoon99, kirby145, Fuzi0n it helps a lot!

well, it looks like the voting deadline has been reached, but we have ties.

tied for 1st place with 4 votes each:
NintenCOGS - YoatOverNothing
Gears Of Hyrule - xNightfire147x

tied for 3rd place with 3 votes each:
Mario Vs. Gears - DarkTang
Rears Of Wario - sippycupz

Holy crap I tied for first. Awesome XD thanks everyone who voted for me =D! As for 3rd place "nintendogs palace of doggy's plight" also ended with 3 votes.

[quote name='xNightfire147x']Holy crap I tied for first. Awesome XD thanks everyone who voted for me =D! As for 3rd place "nintendogs palace of doggy's plight" also ended with 3 votes.[/QUOTE]yeah, i saw that, but then that guy said he was pulling his entry for the contest and changing his vote to super yoshi rider, so i took him at this word. i guess his fate will be decided by the guy running the contest.

[quote name='polo14player']believe me people are cheating, in no way will this contest be fair. it's a shame when someone like emerald king makes things fun and offers prizes for other cags that people would ruin it. well if you really want the prizes that bad, take'em. u ever heard of karma?? i'm pulling my entry out and voting for super yoshi rider or something like that. i did an entry that was way left field too, it was'nt the greatest but it was orginal! and don't fire back at me because i what's up.[/QUOTE]

you have a good taste in art

^^I'm going to split the first place prize. Can you get with Nightfire and PM me which of you would like Beautiful Katamari or the 1600 MS points? For third, I've defaulted to my wife who has broken the other tie UT3 will go to Dark Tang for Mario vs. Gears, and fourth will go to sippycupz for Rears of Wario.

^^And in a perfect world there wouldn't have been a tie for first. But seeing the effort that has been put into these entries, I thought that at the very least these four should all get something. Yoat & Nightfire have been very gracious for how things have worked out and I thank them for that.

As far as the other tie, yes I referred to my wife for the tiebreaker. If I had to do it all over again I would've gone back to a carc tourney (wish I could do a N+ custom map). But woulda, coulda, shoulda; things worked out this way because there were several allegations of cheating. And as I could neither prove or disprove the cheating I shut down the polls and asked the CAG's to vote for winners here.

Put plainly we needed more votes from CAG's.

*Yoat your code is coming shortly. Nightfire & DarkTang (UT3 360) your prizes will be sent off today priority shipping with conf. delivery. Sippy, please let me know if you want your code sent via email or regular post.

bread's done
Back