Beautiful Katamari $19.99 FS at Newegg

[quote name='oldschool990']You also might wanna put what system it's for on the tittle as well...[/QUOTE]

It's only on the 360 (...)

It's not worth it for 20 bucks. It's short, and by far the weakest of the Katamari games on consoles.

I believe this is the second time that it's been this price in the last couple of months. I don't remember it ever being cheaper. Until recently it wasn't that easy to find for under $35-$40.

One of the chief complaints earlier on was that a lot of the DLC was locked away and ridiculously priced. It's still locked away, but you can pick up the other levels for $1/each (7 or 8 total) instead of $2.50 or whatever they were at release.

[quote name='louiedog']I believe this is the second time that it's been this price in the last couple of months. I don't remember it ever being cheaper. Until recently it wasn't that easy to find for under $35-$40.

One of the chief complaints earlier on was that a lot of the DLC was locked away and ridiculously priced. It's still locked away, but you can pick up the other levels for $1/each (7 or 8 total) instead of $2.50 or whatever they were at release.[/QUOTE]

It was on clearance at Circuit City years ago. I picked one up then.

I think it was $15ish.

$20 seems to be the norm for this price for awhile now. If you're lucky I believe you can find it @ TRU for $10 in the clearance bins.

Meh, I liked it myself. My only gripe was it took a little getting used to on the 360 controller.

I liked it better than Katamari Forever's absurd Sixaxis jump mechanic.

I picked it up from Newegg last month. I can say that I enjoy the game and would recommend it, definitely not for everyone however.

xbox.com has it for the same price, so if you all are worried about availability, its there digitally always...

really fun game. my only gripe is how nearly every level is timed. you just start to get crazy shit goin and time runs out

[quote name='bajingo']xbox.com has it for the same price, so if you all are worried about availability, its there digitally always...

really fun game. my only gripe is how nearly every level is timed. you just start to get crazy shit goin and time runs out[/QUOTE]

Worth saying twice.

[quote name='antlp89']It's only on the 360 (...)[/QUOTE]

ps3 version has diff name anyway. cman brah, know your titles brah, dude brah

[quote name='plus1zero']Meh, I liked it myself. My only gripe was it took a little getting used to on the 360 controller.

I liked it better than Katamari Forever's absurd Sixaxis jump mechanic.[/QUOTE]
I practically forgot there's Sixaxis jumping in the game. You know one of the trigger buttons also made you jump? I think R2.

Been wanting to get this (& the PS3 Katamari Forever), but only seen it for about $30. Think I'll get this since this is the cheapest I've seen it.

bread's done
Back