Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition 19.99 plus free movie voucher @ Walmart!

Explayer85

CAGiversary!
The cheapest I've seen it at any store. Also if you use the 10 dollar Disney Coupon you can get it for $10 dollars and this also includes a bonus movie voucher for Tangled up to $7.50. So in essence this is the best deal out there period (No pre-ordering or any other BS). Picked up two already this one http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/Explayer85/?action=view&current=DSC03121.jpg and this one http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/Explayer85/?action=view&current=DSC03122.jpg Two copies for $20 is not a bad deal at all. It similar to a buy one get one free.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's talking about the DVD pack because the blu-Ray one is $25.00 and they both come with a voucher for the movie Tangled Up it's a Walmart exclusive. The DVD one $7.50 and the blu-Ray one is $10.00.

^You're an idiot for jumping to conclusions. Did I say it was for the DVD version only? No it's the Blu Ray Diamond Edition.

Explayer85

I think he is implying that you got the combo bluray/dvd combo pack that is in the dvd size case, as I have seen in the past that sometimes they are a couple bucks cheaper than the blu ray case combo pack.

Which one did you get?

[quote name='Explayer85']^Your an idiot for jumping to conclusions. Did I say it was for the DVD version only? No it's the Blu Ray Diamond Edition.

Explayer85
[/QUOTE]

It's "you're".
Oh, and you're coming off like kind of a dick.

IMO, the Toys R' Us deal is better.

Have no interest in Tangled.

Also, I'm seeing this on their website for $24.96. Might very well be YMMV. Headed down to the Walmart near me tomorrow, will check what the price is there.

[quote name='Explayer85']^Your an idiot for jumping to conclusions. Did I say it was for the DVD version only? No it's the Blu Ray Diamond Edition.

Explayer85
[/QUOTE]

Nah, dumbass I had just come from Walmart when you posted this BS and they are both Diamond Edition and they both come with a bluray and dvd?? So you need to do alittle more homework before you post anything!!!:bomb:

[quote name='Cuplix']I think he is implying that you got the combo bluray/dvd combo pack that is in the dvd size case, as I have seen in the past that sometimes they are a couple bucks cheaper than the blu ray case combo pack.[/QUOTE]

Everywhere I go (Southern California), I see the different sized cases being the exact same price not only for this movie, but for other Disney releases as well. Where do you typically shop?

Perhaps I should pay closer attention, because I would love to shave a few bucks off a purchase of a Bluray/DVD combo if all it means is my casing is old school

[quote name='Explayer85']^Your an idiot
Explayer85
[/QUOTE]

Serious question, is this done on purpose? I see it so often when people throw out insults.

[quote name='jpmoney']Everywhere I go (Southern California), I see the different sized cases being the exact same price not only for this movie, but for other Disney releases as well. Where do you typically shop?

Perhaps I should pay closer attention, because I would love to shave a few bucks off a purchase of a Bluray/DVD combo if all it means is my casing is old school[/QUOTE]

I've seen the price difference in the past at a couple different stores, but it's usually not during the first week. I've seen it at FYE and Wal-Mart in the past.

I got it for $3 plus tax. the KC area has a store selling it for $13, plus the $10 coupon made it $3. Woot Woot...

[quote name='DS-Row']I got it for $3 plus tax. the KC area has a store selling it for $13, plus the $10 coupon made it $3. Woot Woot...[/QUOTE]

Very nice! I'm about two hours away and the store here has them for $25. Boo!

@ Jumpman23 You're just and idiot. @ Chuck Staton Regarding your and you're it was a mistake I didn't know I was doing and English paper. @ Jumpman 23 Here you moron I picked up another copy. Here is a pic just for you. Idiot conclusion jumper and the Blu Ray comes with a $7.50 movie voucher not $10.00 Moron. http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/Explayer85/?action=view&current=DSC03122.jpg

@Chuckstaton PS I am dick and it is pretty huge.

[quote name='Explayer85']@ Jumpman23 You're just and idiot. @ Chuck Staton Regarding your and you're it was a mistake I didn't know I was doing and English paper. @ Jumpman 23 Here you moron I picked up another copy. Here is a pic just for you. Idiot conclusion jumper and the Blu Ray comes with a $7.50 movie voucher not $10.00 Moron. http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/Explayer85/?action=view&current=DSC03122.jpg

@Chuckstaton PS I am dick and it is pretty huge.[/QUOTE]
It's "an".As in, you sound like an idiot.

*Sigh* Again I didn't know I was writing an English paper. I don't proof read my posts sorry. You guys are the idiots that are spell checking my posts. Hear proof read this an bee my bitch.

[quote name='Explayer85']*Sigh* Again I didn't know I was writing an English paper. I don't proof read my posts sorry. You guys are the idiots that are spell checking my posts. Hear proof read this an bee my bitch.[/QUOTE]

I like what you did there. Try not being a fork three spools behind a cactus shed and maybe people will stop giving the ABC check treatment.

[quote name='Explayer85']@ Jumpman23 You're just and idiot. @ Chuck Staton Regarding your and you're it was a mistake I didn't know I was doing and English paper. @ Jumpman 23 Here you moron I picked up another copy. Here is a pic just for you. Idiot conclusion jumper and the Blu Ray comes with a $7.50 movie voucher not $10.00 Moron. http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/Explayer85/?action=view&current=DSC03122.jpg

I know it isn't an English paper. You were criticizing someone for a small mistake, so I was criticizing you for a small mistake.
Also - WOW. I read this post, as well as all the following posts you made. You're not so proficient at the whole grammar/spelling thing, huh?
Also - your retorts seem to have been that I (and possibly others) am a "bitch" for checking your spelling. On top of that, you took the fact that I said you sound like a dick, and cleverly spun it by responding with "I am dick and it is pretty huge."

I don't need to reply at all. You are clearly the loser of the back-and-forth here. I think we're all pretty comfortable with that decision.

Thanks for posting.

PS. Another case file to add to my "CAG Needs to have an IQ Test for Potential Members" folder.

Am I the only one amused that his is the same guy posting a deal for Beauty in the Beast? Didn't realize Disney fans were so angry all the time.

bread's done
Back