Become a Test Subject for an ARG

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Why would they shut them down if they were going to do an attack? There is no proof this is an attack and doubt they even know about it to even think about checking into it. It shocks me how many people think the gov is god like and knows everything before it happens.

I doubt this is one but if it was man it would for sure hit the history books. You never know these days. I am tempted to send this to a old friend that used to like to steal my things.

I could not fill nothing out the thing locked my firefox at the end of the video after i got a chart and script locked for 10+ mins....[/QUOTE]

But if it's something good, would you really want to send that to your old friend? ;)

[quote name='mrx001']I got a package today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Are those the same things they dropped from the sky at Bonnaroo? If so, that's actually kinda cool.

[quote name='Outstanding']Did anybody else receive an email with a list of cities and instructions?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I did. Haven't gotten a package from them yet though.

I got the package but my mom broke the little tab thing, so now it's stuck in there and wont turn :|

I have also received the email.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Very true! And if this is the case, this thing is going to be freaking awesome. Spoiler talk for Halo 3 and 4 below.
Also, we saw in the E3 Halo 4 trailer that Master Chief has clearly/finally been awakened by Cortana. This would make perfect sense considering the name of this ARG, but maybe it's just the Halo fan in me hoping for something epic. XD
[/QUOTE]

But it was only Master Chief (and Cortana) on that broken half of the ship. I'm not so sure that's very "human preservation" related. Unless somehow the next trilogy takes a weird turn, and the human race is about to get annihilated... again...

Bungie Day is July 7th and supposedly Bungie Aerospace will be revealed then. Could be related to that, but I'm not sure about this being game-related still. Seems like gum...

Signed up. Hope there's better swag and more than just that silly light up paper helicopter.

This better be the most fucking amazing gum ever. Then again, gum ads always seem to overhype and oversell, don't they...

What exactly were in the instructions in the e-mail?

[quote name='imacgod']
But it was only Master Chief (and Cortana) on that broken half of the ship. I'm not so sure that's very "human preservation" related. Unless somehow the next trilogy takes a weird turn, and the human race is about to get annihilated... again...

Bungie Day is July 7th and supposedly Bungie Aerospace will be revealed then. Could be related to that, but I'm not sure about this being game-related still. Seems like gum...

Signed up. Hope there's better swag and more than just that silly light up paper helicopter.

This better be the most fucking amazing gum ever. Then again, gum ads always seem to overhype and oversell, don't they...

What exactly were in the instructions in the e-mail?[/QUOTE]

15 cities... 15 chances to intersect with destiny... One day remaining.

LOS ANGELES PHOENIX LAS VEGAS DALLAS
PORTLAND WASHINGTON DC NASHVILLE CHICAGO
DENVER ORLANDO SEATTLE BOSTON SAN FRANCISCO ATLANTA NEW YORK

Mission Icefly needs your help. If you are in the vicinity of one of the above locales tomorrow, June 30th, then you will have the unique opportunity to forward our cause and bring humankind one step closer to the ultimate epiphany

Required:

A mobile communication device, enabled with text-capable technology
(standard monetary rates apply)
The user name you submitted when you registered with TestSubjectsNeeded.com
A healthy dose of suspicion, fearlessness and enthusiasm
Your innate perception of a reality just beneath the surface
An appreciation for the intangible forces that define us as sentient beings
Enough curiosity to wonder what all of these things have in common

That's what was included in the e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I'm a half hour outside Portland, but whatever's going on is happening at 10:30 AM tomorrow? I'll be at work and probably doing massive amounts of overtime. Ugh.

[quote name='imacgod']Yeah, this would be kind of a commute to get to DC for me... for gum... :D[/QUOTE]
for some reason I think this isn't for 5 gum

Got the email and package today. Wasn't in a black box like some ppl in the past got. It was in a silver bubble wrap envelope. Still just the note and the light inside.

[quote name='Icefall']Got the email and package today. Wasn't in a black box like some ppl in the past got. It was in a silver bubble wrap envelope. Still just the note and the light inside.[/QUOTE]

Yea same here. I wanted that cool black box damn it lol

[ You are receiving this email because you registered with TestSubjectsNeeded.com ] 15 cities... 15 chances to intersect with destiny... One day remaining.
icefly.jpg
LOS ANGELES PHOENIX LAS VEGAS DALLAS PORTLAND WASHINGTON DC NASHVILLE CHICAGO DENVER ORLANDO SEATTLE BOSTON SAN FRANCISCO ATLANTA NEW YORK Mission Icefly needs your help. If you are in the vicinity of one of the above locales tomorrow, June 30th, then you will have the unique opportunity to forward our cause and bring humankind one step closer to the ultimate epiphany.

Required:

bullet.jpg
blank.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg

Anyone able to go to this??

[quote name='imacgod']The package would be so awesome if it came with that promotional... thing in the envelope.[/QUOTE]

Agree. That...thing....is really cool. On an unrelated note, I really hate iJustine.

i'm going to head up to nashville today and see what this game is all about the timer has an hour left i'm ready for whatever it is :D hehe

This is awesome.

Edit: I could go to Portland, but I'm not so sure my parents would be up for that. XD

This is the same day Bungie released information on Bungie Aerospace by the way. I'm hoping it's not just some gum thing either.

[quote name='draven1089'][ You are receiving this email because you registered with TestSubjectsNeeded.com ] 15 cities... 15 chances to intersect with destiny... One day remaining.
icefly.jpg
LOS ANGELES PHOENIX LAS VEGAS DALLAS PORTLAND WASHINGTON DC NASHVILLE CHICAGO DENVER ORLANDO SEATTLE BOSTON SAN FRANCISCO ATLANTA NEW YORK Mission Icefly needs your help. If you are in the vicinity of one of the above locales tomorrow, June 30th, then you will have the unique opportunity to forward our cause and bring humankind one step closer to the ultimate epiphany.

Required:

bullet.jpg
blank.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg

Anyone able to go to this??[/QUOTE]
Oohh it's in Nashville, I'm really tempted to try and get my brother to give me a ride but I'm a little scared.

"ATTENTION TEST SUBJECTS: Starting at 00:00:00:00:000 we will need one volunteer in each of the listed locations to follow a signal. "

"Only one package available per location (first come, first served)"

It looks like they are only looking for one person per city?

Edit:

What I'm thinking is:
You go to what ever city, Once you're there (Not sure how they will know or anything) They start sending out texts hinting towards a location, The first person to follow the clues correctly and make it to the location gets the one package. Thoughts?

Cool! Let's see what we're missing out on ;)

It's too hot for me to go outside, and DC is like 45 minutes away. Traffic is probably a bitch too. Insert other excuse here...

On the site, if you click through the counter, you come to this page: http://www.missionicefly.com/rescue/

New York is crossed (probably that guy woodylobster posted found whatever was to be found), and Orlando's link gives a PDF. Looks like coordinates for finding the envelope. Did it not start in the other cities or something? Nothing else is listed.

[quote name='tankyroo']Speaking of, Guess what i just got in the mail? Yep, My LED thing.

I wish i could have gone to the one in Nashville.[/QUOTE]

you still can they haven't released the info for nashville yet

I wonder if they have someone watching over whatever these clues are. It would be something if so random person grabs one of the clues, not knowing what it is about.

I didn't get the package in time. Too bad I don't have a way to get there or I probably would have tried the Chicago one.

Looked interesting so I signed up. Now that I did I'm just hoping it's not some serial killing website or something, since they have our picture and address...

[quote name='nyj1218']Looked interesting so I signed up. Now that I did I'm just hoping it's not some serial killing website or something, since they have our picture and address...[/QUOTE]

I put a fake picture just in case of that. :lol:

[quote name='imacgod']Pretty cool. No other info on what to do next though?[/QUOTE]
no not yet now I wish I would of drove up to chicago

bread's done
Back