Become a Test Subject for an ARG

[quote name='Yamato']I was rejected after using a webcam shot of my face, so I sent them an email via the link in the rejection email asking them to fix it. Gum and badge is on the way.[/QUOTE]

I just got rejected AGAIN, so I sent them an email as well. This is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: They answered back already saying they'd fix it and send it out. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='golfing7861']I bet this is how people get selected for the Dharma Initiative![/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. :applause:

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I just got rejected AGAIN, so I sent them an email as well. This is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: They answered back already saying they'd fix it and send it out. Weird.[/QUOTE]

'Weird' is what I thought - I figured they'd redirect me to the terms of service or something similar. Nope, just fixed it.

I got rejected; one of the reasons was that a picture must have only your face and nothing else infringing upon copyrights or something. I used my Deus Ex augmentation picture.

Got my package today, can't get the QR code on the back of my id to read though, myt wife also got hers, and her QR is different, so Im curious about what they mean

[quote name='rossemaszczak']Got my package today, can't get the QR code on the back of my id to read though, myt wife also got hers, and her QR is different, so Im curious about what they mean[/QUOTE]
You can try scanning it or taking a picture of it and just use an online reader. That's what I have to do 'cause I don't have any sort of "smart" phone.

I got my badge and gum recently, too. The picture was of me wearing the red and blue style 3D glasses. I'm surprised it even went through, heh.

[quote name='rossemaszczak']Got my package today, can't get the QR code on the back of my id to read though, myt wife also got hers, and her QR is different, so Im curious about what they mean[/QUOTE]
They are part of one big QR code that is made of 49 pieces like those on the back of your badge. If you check here http://icefly.wikibruce.com/TSN_Badges and don't see your pieces then post a picture of them. They almost have them all.

[quote name='dvdstuff']They are part of one big QR code that is made of 49 pieces like those on the back of your badge. If you check here http://icefly.wikibruce.com/TSN_Badges and don't see your pieces then post a picture of them. They almost have them all.[/QUOTE]

Oh...well, I feel a little silly, especially since I've actually checked ou wikibruce before, thanks

WOW, They are quick with this badge & gum (I got tropical gum) shipping. I corrected my picture for the badge on Thursday & it arrived today traveling from Pasadena, CA to Chicago in what has got to be the quickest time I got anything from the West Coast. The badge was cooler than I thought.

sweet i was rejected but i changed my picture and i got my badge and gum today

i really hope this ends with me getting to meet Terry O'Quinn

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a part of a huge QR code.

[quote name='dvdstuff']They are part of one big QR code that is made of 49 pieces like those on the back of your badge. If you check here http://icefly.wikibruce.com/TSN_Badges and don't see your pieces then post a picture of them. They almost have them all.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they completed it. I would have tried to scan it but I don't have a smartphone.

[quote name='Wchillinman']It is a part of a huge QR code.

Looks like they completed it. I would have tried to scan it but I don't have a smartphone.[/QUOTE]

My phone says its invalid

got a freakin stick of gum in the mail today. completely forgot about this since I first signed up way back when (this is the only thing they ever sent me).

when I looked at the package I was like "oh yeah!......if this isn't halo I'm just throwing it out"

the badge is surprisingly cool looking, but it would be cooler if it wasn't completely useless to me lol, I already have enough clutter

but I WILL use the gum; il take this pack of gum as a win and now say it was worth signing up, thanks op!

[quote name='nyj1218']got a freakin stick of gum in the mail today. completely forgot about this since I first signed up way back when (this is the only thing they ever sent me).

when I looked at the package I was like "oh yeah!......if this isn't halo I'm just throwing it out"

the badge is surprisingly cool looking, but it would be cooler if it wasn't completely useless to me lol, I already have enough clutter

but I WILL use the gum; il take this pack of gum as a win and now say it was worth signing up, thanks op![/QUOTE]

Hey, if you're not planning on participating, would you mind pming me the code inside the pack of gum, it's been a bitfch trying to fine icefly packs in jersey for some reason.

Just checked the website out & Facility 2 has been opened. To fully power it up you need a code from a specially marked pack of 5 Gum; just like with the first facility for the constellation. It doesn't matter if the symbol on the pack of gum matches the constellation symbol on the panel since they let you choose what you need.

Facility 2 is based on the fire/lava & ice facility from this commercial:

watch

If it keeps to the current pattern the next facility will probably be based of this:

watch

Here's one of the new comic pages:
kCxMmIbnlR9uti.jpg

I really wish the pieces were, Mr. Locke.

I'm still wondering about how long will this go for & how many more facilities will there be. Hopefully this ends with something really nice for powering up the facilities because I think this is a bit too elaborate for just a gum promotion even though it's from Wrigley's 5 Gum.

[quote name='Yamato']I think I still have the code from my free pack of gum lying around. If anybody wants it, let me know.[/QUOTE]

i'll take it if you don't mind

bread's done
Back