Been over 2 months and I haven't got my $20 gaming coupon from Kmart yet

TheHelix

CAG Newbie
So I bought Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One the day it game out in October 2010 and I was supposed to get a $20 gaming coupon for purchasing the game. There was some kind of glitch and I didn't get it at the store, so I contacted Mark Korich from Kmart Gamer Help Me and I gave him my digital receipt as proof of purchase and my mailing address and he would send me a $20 Sears card instead. A month later I still haven't received my card in the mail and I contacted Mark again and Josh (SHC Gamer) on the Kmart forum, and Mark said there was an error processing the gift cards and they would arrive within a week. Now it's January and I haven't got anything still. Contacting Kmart customer service seemed to be a waste of time because I gave them a copy of my digital receipt, which had the order number on the receipt they were asking for, and they were unable to help me.

I'm not sure what else I can do besides constant badgering. Mark and Josh haven't responded to any of my inquiries, Josh has closed the Kmart gamer thread and didn't even bother responding to any of my posts, and Kmart customer service didn't help at all. I know Sears Holdings Corporation is in a tough bind right now with the store closings and whatnot, but the poor service I've witnessed has left a bad taste in my mouth. I've tried to be supportive of the gaming deals, and I think I've been patient enough waiting over two months for a measly $20 gift card, and right now I have nothing to show for it. If anyone else has any suggestions on what I should do, feel free to add to this thread.

The thread may be closed but the OP has been wikied for what ever reason if you want to get somebodies attention from there. I wish you the best of luck trying to get something but I sometimes you have to add stuff to the fuck it pile.

Why didn't you just purchase it somewhere else and return it when it was cheaper around BF? The loss would have evened out if you did use a coupon, either way good luck!

bread's done
Back