Bees on to the track of extinction

I get page not found. What does it say is killing them? And cant they use this to kill off all those africanized killer bees?

Ive seen more bees this spring already then usual so I take it its not every single type of bee out there.

[quote name='musha666']I get page not found. What does it say is killing them? And cant they use this to kill off all those africanized killer bees?

Ive seen more bees this spring already then usual so I take it its not every single type of bee out there.[/QUOTE]Maybe he's talking about this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_Collapse_Disorder
[quote name='VanillaGorilla']No it wouldn't. Who cares about honey or flowers being pollenated. Bees sucks.[/QUOTE]Well, I care about pollenation. Agriculture relies on it. Bees dying off will have a major impact on crops. Crops I eat.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']No it wouldn't. Who cares about honey or flowers being pollenated. Bees sucks.[/quote]
Yeah, fuck plant growth. We don' need dems playunts arund here, whut wiff bein' a fewd supplah and all.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Screw the bees. My wife wants a new cell phone.[/QUOTE]She can go ahead. Cell phones aren't causing it.

[quote name='jmcc']No one knows yet. It's very mysterious.[/QUOTE]

people are just sick of shaking their shiny metal ass for those fat jerks.

Someone already reported on this and I said the whole thing was bullshit. Sure the bees are dieing but it won't mean we will starve.

[quote name='David85']Someone already reported on this and I said the whole thing was bullshit. Sure the bees are dieing but it won't mean we will starve.[/QUOTE]No. It will mean an increase in the price of produce, though.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Millions of species have gone extinct, and planet Earth just keep on spinning. If bees are next, good. The world will be fine without them.[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, and who needs cows? fuck cows, they're useless.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Millions of species have gone extinct, and planet Earth just keep on spinning. If bees are next, good. The world will be fine without them.[/QUOTE]The planet will always be fine. Ecosystems aren't guaranteed that. And we exist within several of those. Tinkering with one even a little bit will impact the whole thing in ways no one can predict. And removing a component entirely is usually catastrophic for the rest of it.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You're a fucking moron.[/quote]

Plants are just as much food as cows are, dumbass.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']No, but the signals they transmit are.[/QUOTE]There's nothing that suggests it. Not even any studies into it yet.

In an article the last person posted it said that bees make up 30% of the US plantings needs for food. They said that number is only 14 billion dollars. I can promise you that the USA grows 20 times that in just corn alone.

bread's done
Back