Beginner's Guide to Swagbucks - WIP: Comprehensive List of Working Special Offers

WrSmega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Well I've been on Swagbucks for about 3 weeks so far. With about 3-4 Hours of actual work spread over 3 weeks, I've been able to rack up 2 $5 Amazon cards and some more. Roughly 1000 points without offers. Here are some pointers to help you get some free money.

It only takes 450 points to earn $5 Amazon. But remember, you can only get 5 giftcards a month.

DO THESE

1. Always do the daily stuff. This includes the NOSO, Daily Poll, and Toolbar points. This racks up to 5 points a day. Try to do this everyday in addition to the other pointers.

2. Do the Special Offers. I learned all this while doing offers for free game points on various F2P game venues. Some things that you do in Special Offers include

A. Videos(Which you can leave mute and idle and still get the points),

B. the small point offers(Usually they are between 5-20 points each and fulfilling them only requires a zipcode submit, easy points)

3. Do searches often. Random chance, but you can easily rack up 8-12 points per successful search. On Fridays the point value doubles for added bonus. Also, any referred members that earn points from searches reward you as well.

4. Always check for Swag Codes. I recommend checking http://sc-s.com/ regularly for swag codes. Input these on the front page will get you 3-10 points per code. Most of the time, there will be at least 1-2 codes a day.

DON'T DO THESE

1. SwagbucksTV on COMPUTER. This wastes your time, 3 points per 10 videos doesn't do much compared to the other stuff.

An exception is if you have an Android or IOS device, download the app from Google Play/App Store, login with swagbucks credentials, click a video and leave your device alone. It will automatically farm you videos over a couple hours. (Keep it plugged in and keep and eye on it from time to time to make sure it doesn't freeze up).

2. Tasks. Again, just wastes your time. Too much work for only 2 points.

3. Surveys. HIGH failure rate unless the point value is really low. Don't bother with these unless you think you can get them. If you're a fast reader and clicker. Usually surveys will take half the time. (Tip: Read the questions closely, some of them are verification questions)

4. Daily Deals/Coupons. I can't say much about these as I never tried them. Then again, your're trying to get free money, not spend money to get money.

So in about a week or two of little work, you can easily get $5 Amazon. Work even harder and get referrals and an Amazon card within 3 days if possible.

Well, I hope you guys are on your way towards a rich swagbucks fortune. Good luck and help me out by signing up under my account :)

List of known good Special Offers:

SponsorPay:

SponsorPayVirtualCurrencyMonetization-1.png

SuperRewards:

SuperRewardscom.png

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='needler420']How long does the gift card take to get once you redeem it?[/QUOTE]

Usually 7-14 days. In the case of the Amazon gift card, I'm not entirely sure if they send you a physical card in the mail, but they give you an E-Code to redeem on Amazon's site once it is ready. It will tell you the code on the Order Status option of your profile/settings.

bread's done
Back