beheading video

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

tyecko :lol:[/quote]

If you go looking for it, you are one sick fucked up being.

I knew people would call me sick and everything for asking for it and I don't blame you, But I was just wanting to see what all the fuss was. Yeah sorry I never knew there was a thread about this either, So whoever shuts down topics go ahead and shut this 1 down.

edited. sorry but people have PMed me with requests to not directly link to sites that show the video. I feel obligated to abide by thier wishes

right there

Whats wrong with watching the video, I personally dont care to see it, but dont see why its such a big deal. Theres worse stuff in movies and video games, and theres nothing wrong with that either. this is not meant to insult anyone.
--Mitch

[quote name='shadd01']Whats wrong with watching the video, I personally dont care to see it, but dont see why its such a big deal. Theres worse stuff in movies and video games, and theres nothing wrong with that either. this is not meant to insult anyone.
--Mitch[/quote]

Movies and video games are fake. This is not. If you aren't able to understand that simple concept, I pity you...

It's funny that we never want to see real violence. I watch the 9/11 video every three or four months to remember exactly how horrific it was.

There's nothing wrong with KNOWING what is going on. I believe that every adult person should be required to see that video along with all of the videos of torture and mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners.

We like to live in our world with blinders on...if it doesn't affect us, we don't want to know.

KNOW YOUR WORLD. The horrors of the Holocaust are more real because we can see footage of them. 9/11 is the same way.

We must not be afraid of the world in which we live. Face it head on...all its horrors, all its beauty.

Just my two cents...

Papi...granted what i said was purposely extreme...but I find it funny that we want to approve of videogame violence and movie violence because its not real. We claim it doesn't desensitize us (or our kids) to violence. And yet real violence we need to avoid at all costs?

If you really want to stop people from being violent, show them REAL violence. Let people know what goes on in the world.

How many stories do children...CHILDREN read about beheadings and witches burning at the stake. All of these things are ways people really died. Until society is able to grasp the significance of that we are bound to repeat these attrocities over and over and over again.

I'm still waiting for the damned sand nigga's to apologize for this. Maybe our soldiers should now behead all foreigners they encounter over there. Oh yeah: it should be broadcast on CNN every time they do it.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

Me! I searched it out. I found it and watched it twice. Both times getting a little nausea.

I think that I'm looking for a little justification for the hatred I feel towards cowards that perform these types of atrocities and the whole middle eastern culture in general.

Now some may want to ramble on and on about hate and cultures and right and wrong, how shallow I am, whatever. Blah blah blah blah blah, don't even go there. I know what's right and wrong.

The point I'm trying to make is I just got a hard time dealing with feelings towards the whole middle eastern culture in general that I know are wrong.(the feelings that is). It's like the the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other.

I guess I'm not in my right mind sometimes.

I think everyone should watch this video. It's a wake up call that shows the harsh reality of the world we live in.

[quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

Me! I searched it out. I found it and watched it twice. Both times getting a little nausea.

I think that I'm looking for a little justification for the hatred I feel towards cowards that perform these types of atrocities and the whole middle eastern culture in general.

Now some may want to ramble on and on about hate and cultures and right and wrong, how shallow I am, whatever. Blah blah blah blah blah, don't even go there. I know what's right and wrong.

The point I'm trying to make is I just got a hard time dealing with feelings towards the whole middle eastern culture in general that I know are wrong.(the feelings that is). It's like the the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other.

I think everyone should watch this video. It's a wake up call that shows the harsh reality of the world we live in.[/quote]

I'm afraid this video is going to be horribly disgusting. How bad is it?

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

I think everyone should watch this video. It's a wake up call that shows the harsh reality of the world we live in.[/quote]

I'm afraid this video is going to be horribly disgusting. How bad is it?[/quote]

The man is beheaded with a knife, if I understand correctly. They hold his head up to the camera afterwards. I'd say pretty damn bad.

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

I'm afraid this video is going to be horribly disgusting. How bad is it?[/quote]

I'd also like to know how extreme it is. I would expect to see blood gushing out of the neck and I don't really want to subject myself to that much unnessecary gore......

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

The man is beheaded with a knife, if I understand correctly. They hold his head up to the camera afterwards. I'd say pretty damn bad.[/quote]

Well then. Guess I'll steer clear of this video ;)

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who in their fuggin' right mind would want to see that crap?[/quote]

The man is beheaded with a knife, if I understand correctly. They hold his head up to the camera afterwards. I'd say pretty damn bad.[/quote]

Well then. Guess I'll steer clear of this video ;)[/quote]

Yeah...I'm not quite that desensitized...

[quote name='ragtop70']I'm still waiting for the damned sand nigga's to apologize for this. Maybe our soldiers should now behead all foreigners they encounter over there. Oh yeah: it should be broadcast on CNN every time they do it.[/quote]

i'm really hoping that i detect sarcasm here; if not, you might want to re-evaluate your value in this world.

I am Armenian (for those of you who are geographically challenged: Armenia is next to Turkey and Georgia), and I have actually been called a "sand nig-ger" before, even though I favor my pale-skinned Swedish Grandmother more than my darker Grandfather.

I find terms like this to be extraordinarily obnoxious; not because I am personnally offended, but rather because names like that make me ashamed of humanity.

I don't judge people based on ethnicity, but I do judge on basis of stupidity and ignorance. So, if there was no sarcasm in your post, I would most definitely judge you worthy of my "waste of oxygen" category.

Your ignorance is the thing that YOU need to apologize for.

[quote name='shadd01']Whats wrong with watching the video, I personally dont care to see it, but dont see why its such a big deal. Theres worse stuff in movies and video games, and theres nothing wrong with that either. this is not meant to insult anyone.
--Mitch[/quote]

Are you an idiot? How can watching a HUMAN BEING have his head litaraly sawed off with a knife, be the same as watching people die in a game or a movie? Its completely different, and in no way similar. Vids. and movies are never totaly realistic, but this is. This is the worst thing i have seen yet (this movie).

In spite of my saying everyone should see it...I haven't. I also don't hold the Arab world accountable for what a couple of douche bags did under Bin Laden's bidding.

Just as I hope no one hold's me accountable for the idiot's in our military dumb enough to torture and humiliate their prisoners in violation of the Geneva Convention IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!

Not to say that doing it privately is better, but to do it front of a camera...that is hubris and stupidity at its pinnacle. And for someone to then say all Americans are idiotic torture mongers is ridiculous...just as its ridiculous to say all Middle Easterners hate Americans.

there was already a thread for this and I do not really think this video is something that people should be linking to directly on this site. If you want to watch the video thats fine, but I would prefer people not link to the video. I have gotten several requests to close down these types of threads as people find them offensive. There can be moral arguments to and fro, but all its gonna do is start a flame war.

All topics revolving politics end up in a flame war here it seems and I just want to stop it before it gets too out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back