Behold! The Cutest Dog EVER!!!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Nice pictures. What kind of dog do you have?[/QUOTE]

mines an australian shepphard, and in that pic, she has her ears bent back.. lol

Jeez, I leave for a lil vacation and come back and what do I miss?? A thread about cute puppies!!! Spoony, that mix is pretty cute but I gotta agree with the others - the dark color detracts from its cute factor. I think you would've had a cuter dog than mine if it was a lighter shade... I'm thinkin' mocha brown?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
fluffy3uh.png

Dont forget about fluffy.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of puppy stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's actually the pic that gave me the idea for my pom's name. But there's no way I'm gonna stick a pansy ass name to him hence the name Slash the Destroyer!

[quote name='jaykrue']Jeez, I leave for a lil vacation and come back and what do I miss?? A thread about cute puppies!!! Spoony, that mix is pretty cute but I gotta agree with the others - the dark color detracts from its cute factor. I think you would've had a cuter dog than mine if it was a lighter shade... I'm thinkin' mocha brown?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I held it down for ya. :cool: :lol:

Mocha? fucking coffee drinkers ... :roll: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I still fail to see how a dog being black detracts from its cuteness.[/QUOTE]

It's the eyes. Because it's overall black, the eyes aren't as emphasized. If you look at the pic of him when he's awake, he looks like like he's just about to cry (which is part of his cuteness assassin arsenal).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't worry, I held it down for ya. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Mocha? fucking coffee drinkers ... :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

:p

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']How many puppies does jaykrue have?[/QUOTE]

Just the one. These little dogs have WAAAAAAAAY too much energy and I barely have enough for one.

[quote name='jaykrue']Just the one. These little dogs have WAAAAAAAAY too much energy and I barely have enough for one.[/QUOTE]

catdog1vi7eh.jpg

Ya, he looks REALLY energetic. :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Meet the cutest dog on the face of the planet.

ugly.jpg

I think I'll call him Mittens.[/QUOTE]

Ackbar, that's your illegitimate son! Just admit it, we all know it.:lol:

ugly.jpg

Thats not a Dog...thats not a dog at all.
url]

[quote name='Greetard']
catdog1vi7eh.jpg

Ya, he looks REALLY energetic. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, one of the few times you'll EVER see this dog stay in one place. :lol:

ugly.jpg

Haha, dood I totally want that dog.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nah man. Those bunnies look harmless whle they're stuck in those cup. that puppy looks like a cobra getting ready to strike.[/QUOTE]

I think it looks like its going to fall over more than strike.

[quote name='balzak520']
chewmeister.jpg

mike_ditka.jpg
169px-Coachmikeditka.jpg

You're dog Chewy has an eerily similar face to Mike Ditka in that photo.

One in the same?[/QUOTE]

Who'd win in a fight? Ditka or God?

Trick question, Ditka is God.

So many cute puppies! :bouncy: He's not really cute (mastiff/lab/retriever mix), put I should get a pic of our dog up here. I think my mom's got some on a CD somewhere...

Anyway, note to BigSpoonyBard: I double-checked with my sis (she's a vet tech), and a Shitzu/Toy Poddle/Pomeraian mix is indeed a mutt. I mention this, only becuase we find many a stupid person selling their pups saying, "Well mom is a purebred lab and dad is a purebred chow, so these are a purebread chow/lab mix! $500 a puppy, please!" Do not be fooled! A mix is a mutt, and a mutt is cheap! :D

[quote name='DuelLadyS']So many cute puppies! :bouncy: He's not really cute (mastiff/lab/retriever mix), put I should get a pic of our dog up here. I think my mom's got some on a CD somewhere...

Anyway, note to BigSpoonyBard: I double-checked with my sis (she's a vet tech), and a Shitzu/Toy Poddle/Pomeraian mix is indeed a mutt. I mention this, only becuase we find many a stupid person selling their pups saying, "Well mom is a purebred lab and dad is a purebred chow, so these are a purebread chow/lab mix! $500 a puppy, please!" Do not be fooled! A mix is a mutt, and a mutt is cheap! :D[/QUOTE]

Well, I dunno if mine is a mutt necessarily since the parents weren't from the same family - only the same species (both are poms).

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, I dunno if mine is a mutt necessarily since the parents weren't from the same family - only the same species (both are poms).[/QUOTE]

Then it's pure. It doesn't have to be from the same family:bouncy:

[quote name='balzak520']Then it's pure. It doesn't have to be from the same family:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I didn't want to have a retarded inbred as a result of incest for a pet. :lol:

PS: No Kayden, you still can't have my dog... although BigSpoonyBard's dog looks ripe for the taking. :lol:;) j/k

[quote name='jaykrue']That's good to know. I didn't want to have a retarded inbred as a result of incest for a pet. :lol:

PS: No Kayden, you still can't have my dog... although BigSpoonyBard's dog looks ripe for the taking. :lol:;) j/k[/QUOTE]

I hate poodles

idk how I got here, but here's my little forever puppy, Miss Lillian Munster. I don't take many pictures of my dog as she accompanies pretty much everywhere (including here at work), but here's an image I used to shamelessly sell a MMN3dsxl.

It's kind of pain in the ass having such a cute dog, we can't go for a walk and not have someone as to pet/hold her. She currently has a sweet mohawk, I can take some pics later if anyone is interested.

15zl1fk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn >.< I didn't even notice when posting. Dunno how I ended up in here in the first place. But I would love to see more of everyone's pups!

As for OJ, wouldn't that be 2 decades?

Not to rain on Jaykrue's parade (because I will admit, his pom is cute as hell), but this dog takes the cake. What is it, you ask? I give you...
The Shitzu-Toy Poodle-Pomeranian mix puppy!!!!

cute6le.jpg
someone photocopy a knife in his paw and he be INSANE DOG with a knive WOO

is it just the pic or is its eyes messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back