Bejeweled 2 - Free for download, today only - Popcap.com

[quote name='sk8erpinoy']I am...maybe its just those of us in San Jose...[/QUOTE]

Haha ... yeah, it runs but then boots me back to my desktop while still running ... very strange, must be something in the air in SJ causing it ;)

Thanks for the fix $hady, trying that now. Man ... I think I'm going with Nvidia next time, way too many ATI issues lately it seems.

I just got an email (from PopCap) at 8 AM CST about this promotion. Kinda ass backwards. I'm not going to complain, because I got it yesterday, but if a large chunk of other people got the email this late, they're not going to be very happy.

[quote name='mkernan']I just got an email (from PopCap) at 8 AM CST about this promotion. Kinda ass backwards. I'm not going to complain, because I got it yesterday, but if a large chunk of other people got the email this late, they're not going to be very happy.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I got one about 4:45 AM EST. I clicked the link just to see if they were extending it a day because of the error but it definitely isn't free now. Thankfully, I got it yesterday as well, but there's nothing like receiving notification for a deal the day after it happens.

bread's done
Back