Bellevue Best Buy 50% Off Clearance - Go Now!

mephitical

Banned
There were too many games to list, but they spanned PSP, PS2, PS3, 360 and Wii and all were 50% off sticker price. The only game for Wii was Batallion Wars 2, which is also the only game I picked up, but there was a pretty decent selection across the other systems. There were four cardboard bins between the DVD and Game sections; I was tempted to grab some to resell but I decided I'd feel better about myself if I shared the joy.

FYI - you cannot combine the 50% discount with any of the current coupons. I had a very helpful cashier who tried several combinations for me and none got the extra 10%.

I hit them up yesterday for Batallion Wars 2 also, only other game i thought was reasonable was the bigs for ps3 but I already have the game.

Still a ton of games as of noon today at Bellevue Best Buy for 50% off. Also, for anyone interested the game media manager claimed he would be getting a shipment of Wiis in this weekend.

[quote name='NintendoGal']You see any Gundam Dynasty Warriors (360) copies by chance?[/quote]
I didn't notice any the second time I was there. They had added a bunch of the Wii dragon action game, but nothing else new that I noticed.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Sale still going on?[/quote]

Yeah I was just there a few days ago and they still have a couple of bins of 50% off games.

[quote name='PirateChaun']Yeah I was just there a few days ago and they still have a couple of bins of 50% off games.[/quote]

Do you know which 360 games?

[quote name='Nealocus123']Do you know which 360 games?[/quote]

I remember seeing Sega Rally Revo ($59.99 plus 50% off) and Stuntman: Ignition (if I remember right it was listed as $49.99 plus 50% off even though its regular price is $29.99 on bestbuy.com)

There were a few other ones that I can't remember, pretty sure they were $59.99 plus 50% off.

I might have to go back there if I can get Stuntman for $29.99 plus 50% off.............

bread's done
Back