Bellinghamsters (WA) looking for GH2 on 360

NWgamer666

CAGiversary!
I found one at the circuit city near the mall, there were two left. They were located in the video game section behind the small square 3/4 desk on the ground. Poor CC guys are prolly trying to hide 'em till they get off shift so they can get em. They still had points cards too.

I checked costco first to see if they had any, none were in stock, and they didn't seem to know if they were gonna be getting any. Looks like CC is best bet.

Mna last time I was at BB off of Meridian, they had a 6 ft tall stack of GH2 for 360. I don't think its hard to find

[quote name='NWgamer666']I found one at the circuit city near the mall, there were two left. They were located in the video game section behind the small square 3/4 desk on the ground. Poor CC guys are prolly trying to hide 'em till they get off shift so they can get em. They still had points cards too.

I checked costco first to see if they had any, none were in stock, and they didn't seem to know if they were gonna be getting any. Looks like CC is best bet.[/quote]

Be sure to check out the B2G1 deal in GS/EB next week. I am sure there are lot of GH there.

bread's done
Back