Ben Heck's Latest Creation!!

smiggity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Im sure most of you have already seen this, and those who have not figured it was coming, but the Ben Heck PS3 laptop has arrived! My question to you CAGs is, How much would you pay for it? Engadget is auctioning it off, and though it will most likely be out of our price range(s), it will be cool to get everyones opinion. I would definetely throw a grand at that sexy machine!

Link to story: http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/10/the-ps3-laptop-from-ben-heck-to-engadget-with-love/

I loved when he did the 360, but by far this is too cool. Why is this guy not hired to make these for real?

I want to like this. I really do. But something just doesn't quite fit here. Is it the aesthetics? When I see a PS3 I think sexy. This isn't quite there.

I'd love to see what he could do with a Slim PS2. :) Maybe something similar to the PSOne?

[quote name='daphatty']I want to like this. I really do. But something just doesn't quite fit here. Is it the aesthetics? When I see a PS3 I think sexy. This isn't quite there.

I'd love to see what he could do with a Slim PS2. :) Maybe something similar to the PSOne?[/quote]

I'm not a big fan either. I think it's too boxy. It doesn't feature those nice PS3 curves that I love.

bread's done
Back