Beowulf at target..

slowmotionninja

CAGiversary!
This might be YMMV and I do not know if anyone posted this but I seen it at the store tonight and bought for 19.99. Thought this might be a new thing because was at the store earlier and it was not priced this but went tonight and an hour before it closes it was also there was HeartBreak Kid, Next. Just thought I let people know

[quote name='Short Round']I'm not sure how buying a DVD for $19.99, which is the price it retails for, is a deal.[/quote]

maybe he ment HD DVD

He probably meant HD-DVD. It was marked as $19.99 at my local Target in CT too. Too bad I picked it up a few minutes earlier at Best Buy for $20.95. :(

Yea sorry I meant to say that it was HD-DVD thought it was a deal at my store beacuse the guy said they will not be getting anymore it was the last one. So I went with it beacuse I seen it for like 20 bucks online but the shipping and waiting was kinda a bust for me

OT... but i'm seeing a lot of this sort of confusion or mess up lately... HD-DVD and DVD are just too similar (i mean the name of course, not the quality :) Explaining HD-DVD combo discs are even worse for the newbies...

bread's done
Back