Beowulf HD-DVD $20.95 on Amazon.com

[quote name='lurknomore']Isn't it a dollar cheaper at Target B&M?[/quote]Unless you live somewhere that Amazon charges tax in, and can't find $4.05 of filler for free shipping, tax on the Target purchase kills the difference.

[quote name='shrike4242']Unless you live somewhere that Amazon charges tax in, and can't find $4.05 of filler for free shipping, tax on the Target purchase kills the difference.[/quote]

Or if you have amazon prime like me. . .free 2 day shipping! Woo!

SWEET! just bought this with KOF XI for PS2, had a $15 gift card... and ended up paying only $15.89! woot! Love being a cheap ass!

[quote name='gkrykewy']Will wait for $10-11 - or is there some reason this won't drop? Limited run?[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I imagine this one won't drop much lower for a while. . .it's fairly new, and fairly high demand. Considering this is the only high-def version of the movie in current release, I wouldn't count on this one hitting $11 until the blu-ray version is out. Currently, to the best of my knowledge, a blu-ray version has not been announced for the US yet (but the UK gets a blu-ray version next week). So. . .it's anybody's guess how long before we see a blu-ray version. Could be next month, could be Christmas.

I didn't feel like waiting on the indefinite, so I went ahead and bit on this deal. $20 ain't bad for a hi-def new-release.

Good thing with amazon is if there is a price drop within 30 days its easy to get a refund. Havent seen this yet but will probably order it later today.

bread's done
Back