Berserk (Remastered Edition) Complete Set $27!

I bought it at the BB near my house for $29.99. I will probably drop by the BB near my work to get a price match which I did with Full Metal Alchemist Season 2.

It is not the first time that an anime series started up again after years of the 1st series ending. Hajime no Ippo was original released in like 2001, and it got its sequel series this year. I guess Tenchi Muyo might be an example but it is mostly released as a OVA.

I think I read on some anime news site that the creator of Berserk wanted to make a 2nd series, but only after more of the manga was released.

[quote name='Mako1215']Loved this series when I borrowed it from my brother. I wish I had the money to buy it again.[/QUOTE]

The first time I saw the Berserk series, it was on a fansub vhs, that a friend lent me, it was like 10 years back, how the times have changed!!!

I Stand Corrected!

[quote name='xage']

For me, I'll just stick with the original Box of War.

BERSERK.jpg
[/quote]

I was so captivated by this:

Media Blasters Official Comparison Video

And cannot resist $14.99 pricetag last night at Bestbuy

BERSERK_R01.jpg

If you like the series then check out the dreamcast game, Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage. Short but satisfying to fans of the anime. It takes place between volumes 22 and volume 23 of the manga.

[quote name='LucerinRed']If you like the series then check out the dreamcast game, Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage. Short but satisfying to fans of the anime. It takes place between volumes 22 and volume 23 of the manga.[/quote]

And also the PS2 (Japan Only Release) -

It was the Dreamcast Game (I played like almost a decade ago) that hooked me up to this Anime (no Mangga).

bread's done
Back