Best 360 deal

Dmpazos

CAGiversary!
This has probably been requested already, but I just want to know.

Note: List other great 360 deals if possible.

I am actually wondering this as well. I saw something about a console only (no cords or hd) for $90 or so, but I could not locate it again.

Huh. Well, I am hoping to get a 360 cause I only have a Wii and it gets boring fast. Also, I wouldn't mind kicking the crap out of my brother.

What I did was get a 360 arcade from amazon for 179.96 shipped no tax.

==
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Arca..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1251040754&sr=8-1
==

wow, apparently the price jumped 20 bucks again.. I just bought it two days ago, Well I did that and bought a 120 GB hard drive from sears for $54.xx after seeing a deal talked about in Kmart, but then someone saying they saw it in sears. I live in IL, and it took me a morning burst of phones calls to find one, if Ur calling, ask them to look on shelf and in clearance bins.

I was going to buy the $260 360 pro from Dell, but this beats its! more HDD space, so the deal I spent on 360 120gb is $233.xx

Dell has $15% off

15% off Coupon code: 6FWJ247J1P44CK

plus sign up for a Dell Preferred Account and get another 3% off

So absolute cheapest an Arcade will cost you $165; it's the Jasper with $512MB internal memory so that will keep you going until you can pick up a used 20GB hard drive (typically $30 on ebay, but if you're patient you can get one for $20). $5 for an HDMI cable.

Or spend a little more and get a Pro for $206 that comes with a $60 GB hard drive; not sure if it still comes with a component cable but from the specs they are all Jaspers.

*** I think all states pay tax from Dell, so keep this in mind if comparing to other online vendors

edit: also Target has a deal with a free controller, so if you need a 2nd controller that might be competitve

Target Ad 8/30:

Xbox 360 Elite - $299
Xbox 360 Pro - $249

Either one comes with a free controller. I thought that wasn't a bad deal, especially with my TM discount, lol!

[quote name='iPUSHCARTS']Target Ad 8/30:

Xbox 360 Elite - $299
Xbox 360 Pro - $249

Either one comes with a free controller. I thought that wasn't a bad deal, especially with my TM discount, lol![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a pretty fair deal.

bread's done
Back