Best 360 Price EVER...

When you get all that stuff, sell off the crap like the memory card, Faceplate, Madden, PDZ, and Q4 on ebay and save even more money!

I am thinking that since most of the items are unsealed and therefore "used", the price of the stuff would come down a bit.

[quote name='jalu6']I am thinking that since most of the items are unsealed and therefore "used", the price of the stuff would come down a bit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's still a great dale since 360's alone can go for $600.

[quote name='Puffa469']When you get all that stuff, sell off the crap like the memory card, Faceplate, Madden, PDZ, and Q4 on ebay and save even more money![/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I had in mind, minus PDZ, and add the Wireless Adapter.

Frankly, I'm surprised it lasted that long before being scooped up. Any idea what the counter was at when you pulled the trigger?

[quote name='wubb']Frankly, I'm surprised it lasted that long before being scooped up. Any idea what the counter was at when you pulled the trigger?[/QUOTE]

looks like 119 views.

so have you received the bundle yet?

[quote name='JackSuper']looks like 119 views. [/QUOTE]

I believe the counter increases after the auction ends (it was at something like 110 when I looked.) Tespo probably doesn't remember/even thought to look at the counter when he pulled the trigger, but I was curious to know.

[quote name='Puffa469']When you get all that stuff, sell off the crap like the memory card, Faceplate, Madden, PDZ, and Q4 on ebay and save even more money![/QUOTE]

I agree. Sell me the memory card. :D

[quote name='wubb']Frankly, I'm surprised it lasted that long before being scooped up. Any idea what the counter was at when you pulled the trigger?[/QUOTE]

It was in it's fourth hour on eBay, the counter read 21 views.

[quote name='JackSuper']looks like 119 views. so have you received the bundle yet?[/QUOTE]

Yep, got it today! Everything is as promised! I'm so excited!

bread's done
Back