Best $5 or $10 Best Buy Game?

Chadt74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (98%)
Ok so I got one of the best buy cust. appreciations cards and I have $5, but not sure what to spend it on and I don't want to spend $20 just to use the free $5.

Anyway so what is the best $5 or $10 BB game? I really do not need anything else from BB right now.

I have an XBOX, PS2 and Wii.

I looked at Enclave (I played Demon Stone and that was worth $5).
or the Bible Game just because it unique.

Anyway let me know your thoughts and thanks.

[quote name='Chadt74']Ok so I got one of the best buy cust. appreciations cards and I have $5, but not sure what to spend it on and I don't want to spend $20 just to use the free $5.

Anyway so what is the best $5 or $10 BB game? I really do not need anything else from BB right now.

I have an XBOX, PS2 and Wii.

I looked at Enclave (I played Demon Stone and that was worth $5).
or the Bible Game just because it unique.

Anyway let me know your thoughts and thanks.[/quote]

err.... frontlane, locoroco?

The Warriors XB/PS2 $10. Xenosaga 2 $15. When I went APF2K8 was listed at $20, should it ring up lower if advertised for $20?

APF2K8 is in the weekly ad (definitely 360 and I think PS3 too) for $10 so if it doesn't ring up lower just show them the ad. Sale ends Saturday.

[quote name='2n!Gel']Do they even sell anything for $5 at Best Buy?[/quote]

the pre-sells cost $5

there are still Mass Effect (along with a few other games) pre-sells at my local best buy

OP look up the "BestBuy Front Row Games" thread in the video game deals section and that should give you a good idea of any games in that price range, just good luck seeing some and all Bestbuys seem to have random inventory.

Thanks for the advice everyone. What I am asking is for recommendations for the best Front Row Games, I was hoping for specific recommendations. Thanks again.

There's bunches of copies Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for $10 at my local BB. That would be a great option if it's at yours.

I ended up grabbing Malice for the Xbox for my $5 cert, though I'm sure since I still have a decent backlog it'll sit there unopened for at LEAST a year.

I was tempted to pick up Enclave, but decided against it for some reason.

If you can find it in your area, try Just Cause for Xbox, which is one of the $4.99 games I believe.

Best of luck in whatever you choose.

Not around here it's not, Josef, or I would've saved myself the shipping costs from buy.com and grabbed it there. Front Lane/Front Row games are a YMMV, since I've never seen certain games from that selection around here(Just Cause for Xbox for one) AT ALL.

bread's done
Back