Best $500-$600 laptop?

wEEman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm upgrading my 7-year-old computer and would like to get a laptop.

I have around $500-$600 to spend and I am looking for a Windows laptop, not a Mac.

What laptop would you guys recommend to get the best deal for my money?

Thanks.

I'm not worried about playing games, as I know true "gaming laptops" don't exist in my target price range.

I might play some indie games like Blinding of Isaac through STEAM, but that's about it.

http://www.amazon.com/N53SV-EH72-15...ent-Aluminum/dp/B005UUSIGS/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Amazon Warehouse deals has one for under $500 listed as like new. You wont find anything better for the price. It has a Core-i7, GT 540m, 1920x1080, 6GB RAM, and 500GB HDD. I understand if you don't want a used one, though. You will have 30 days to return it if you decide that you don't like it.

Otherwise, any Asus with a i5 would work well. I prefer Asus because they're one of the best brands for reliability, and they come with at least one year of accidental damage protection as part of the manufacture warranty.

Yeah I saw the warranty on that Asus was 2 years for normal stuff and 1 year accident protection. Pretty sweet.

I've had my Asus monitor for 2 years now and it hasn't even lost a single pixel.

bread's done
Back