Best Action RPG for PS2?

lnguyen831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Which one is the best Action RPG for the PS2? By Action RPG I mean Diablo-type where you gain exp. and level up and all that fun stuff.

I was actually thinking about picking up Gauntlet Dark Legacy for the hell of it because I spent loads of money on the arcade one .. :O

Was going to say Dark Cloud 2 when I just glanced at the topic, but if you're talking Diablo-style then I have to go with Shining Force Neo.

[quote name='lnguyen831']Which one is the best Action RPG for the PS2? By Action RPG I mean Diablo-type where you gain exp. and level up and all that fun stuff.

I was actually thinking about picking up Gauntlet Dark Legacy for the hell of it because I spent loads of money on the arcade one .. :O[/QUOTE]

My wife and I really enjoyed Gauntlet DL. It's nothing special, just good hack n slash fun.

Definitely Dark Alliance 1. I never liked the Champions series because of the random dungeons. They just lacked in personality.

I'd say Dark Alliance 1 since I enjoyed it more than one of the Champions of Norrath games I played once with a friend.

I say Dark Alliance 1 is one of my favorite Action RPGs for the PS2. I've played it exhaustively. Plus Drizzt is a bonus character. How cool is that?

Gauntlet Dark Legacy is also a very fun game, but I think your looking more for something like DA.

bread's done
Back