Best Arkham City deal?

I personally don't think there's any question on this one - Kmart.

Question is: how LOCKED IN are you at BB? If you can unlock yourself, do it and go with Kmart.

The game is at full price, but it comes with a $30 Spend It Your Way credit and another $10 credit for Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Best if you want LOTR, obviously (would be $19.99 new AND comes with a $20 credit, I believe), but getting anything else will be $30 off - nothing to sneeze at.

Yeah, that's a great deal from K-Mart. Really sucks that they have no stores in my area (Austin, TX). If you want to buy other games at the same time, and you don't have a KMart around, then TRU is a decent deal this week with the B2G1 free thing going. You get one of the exclusive skins, a pretty decent collectible figure in it's own packaging thats about 7 inches tall (not just some 3 inch pvc figurine) plus one of the 3 games will be free.

If you're looking for a discounted price to match as Bestbuy there isn't one...

Unlike movie deals, videogames are not typically discounted during their first week of release. Usually it is gift-with purchase items or retailer-specific giftcard attachments that are used to promote a specific store. Neither of those are available to match at Bestbuy

Darn. Thanks, guys. I'm doing the 5 for 100 deal, so I can't change where I buy it.

I'm in the same boat regarding Kmart. Seems like they pretty much closed all the Kmarts down in Texas.

walmart seems to have a pretty good deal of Batman if you are looking to play Arkham Asylum as well, also it's about $8 trade in at bestbuy if thats worth anything but I dont think you can price match this at bestbuy

bread's done
Back