Best Armor for a DS Lite.

X-plicit

CAG Veteran
So, I recently got an Onyx DSL and there's all these smudges and I'm tired of wiping it everytime I finish playing. What's the best and cheapest armor to get and where can I get it? Thanks.

[quote name='T16skyhopp']circuit city carries armorlite for bout 5 bucks, online and in store. i dunno bout nerf.[/quote]
It's $9.99. I had it on sale for $4.99 for a week though.

I saw the nerf case at best buy they had several lime green ones on the shelf. I have no idea how good or bad the case is, but they carry them.

I got an ArmorLite case and I thought it was good BUT it's a very tight fit (which normally is great). However, my wife has a sticker with little sequins on her DS Lite and just that small amount of extra volume was enough so that the ArmorLite wouldn't fit. Just FYI.

I just got the ArmorLite case a few hours ago. It's great! I just have two minor annoyances with it. One, it doesnt close all the way. Two, the top part smooshes so close to the exterior that it looks like theres a wet spot in between. Kinda bugging me since im a perfectionists. :bomb: I wish I would've found out about the other plastic case w/silicon, sooner. It looks nice...

Oh well. Atleast I have something now to protect it from my sweaty hands. I've always been paranoid about the sweat seeping into the battery part and @^*@&^*( up my DS. lol :/

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']I just got the ArmorLite case a few hours ago. It's great! I just have two minor annoyances with it. One, it doesnt close all the way. Two, the top part smooshes so close to the exterior that it looks like theres a wet spot in between. Kinda bugging me since im a perfectionists. :bomb: I wish I would've found out about the other plastic case w/silicon, sooner. It looks nice...

Oh well. Atleast I have something now to protect it from my sweaty hands. I've always been paranoid about the sweat seeping into the battery part and @^*@&^*( up my DS. lol :/[/quote]

Bothers me as well. The case also makes the DS look scratched since my case is sorta dinged up. In the end, though, I don't mind, since I know it's protecting my actual DS.

I bought a case a Target. I forgot the name but it's an official Nintendo case, I think. It's basically an armorlite but it has grips. I like it. =D

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Bothers me as well. The case also makes the DS look scratched since my case is sorta dinged up. In the end, though, I don't mind, since I know it's protecting my actual DS.[/quote]I removed the top part. It was driving me nuts. I'll just buy a skin and use the exterior piece. :D

bread's done
Back