best avg place to buy

bmh19

CAG Veteran
work in finance so come across company research reports....cheapes place to buy games from....i think Raymond James...

1Amazon
2Best Buy
3&4-Gamestop & EB-Gamestop is acquiring EB
5--all the rest TRU is here and Wal-Mart is further down the list

after calculating shipping Amazon falls to 4th so basically unless u have a shipping code go with BB or EB GS.....this is just for avg prices I know there are a ton of better deals and all that......no need to post to tell me how dumb i am and how much cheaper xyz is....just a research based heads up.....happy hunting and thx to those who post real deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='unbroken']You don't make any sense.[/QUOTE]
Well true...and he is posting this in the wrong forum

[quote name='bmh19']happy hunting and thx to those who post real deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh the irony.

[quote name='bmh19']I work in a finance company so I come across company research reports....they include the cheapest place to buy games from....I don't get this parti think Raymond James...

1Amazon
2Best Buy
3&4-Gamestop & EB-Gamestop is acquiring EB
5--all the rest TRU is here and Wal-Mart is further down the list
^^^Above are rankings of best average prices I guess is what he is saying
after calculating shipping Amazon falls to 4th so basically unless u have a shipping code go with BB or EB GS.....this is just for avg prices I know there are a ton of better deals and all that......no need to post to tell me how dumb i am and how much cheaper "xyz" is....just a research based heads up.....happy hunting and thx to those who post real deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Bolded stuff is added in by me. So basically, he works at a finance company, and after analyzing reports from thjose companies, those companies are ranked in order of best prices. But, Amazon has crappy shipping, so it really drops to fourth after shipping. And by xyz, it is other companies, but don't try telling him that "X" company is cheaper because he is just pointing out what he saw in the report.

I think he/she mean which online stores is the BEST place for gamers!
1. Amazon
2. Best Buy
3. Gamestop
4. EB-Gamestop is acquiring EB
5. TRU and Wal-Mart is further down the list

===============================
As for myself this month #1 store is Circuit City $9.99 Clearance Deal and #2 is Gamerush Deal 30% off all Nintendo games.

Also, #3 maybe TRU cuz they have 30% off Green Tag sales if i can find some RARE games!

i'm a dick. sorry everyone. apparently i like to lash out on people i don't know. sorry again to all of you i was referring to. stay classy.

[quote name='c']
.. i still have no idea who or what raymond james is though.[/QUOTE]

Some super huge company - don't remember off hand what they do.

They built the Tampa Bay Bucaneers Stadium though - The "Raymond James" stadium.

[quote name='Roufuss']Some super huge company - don't remember off hand what they do.

They built the Tampa Bay Bucaneers Stadium though - The "Raymond James" stadium.[/QUOTE]
Finance. Raymond James is a finance company.

[quote name='Roufuss']Some super huge company - don't remember off hand what they do.

They built the Tampa Bay Bucaneers Stadium though - The "Raymond James" stadium.[/QUOTE]

Their Stadium collapsed

bread's done
Back